Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

The Elder Scrolls / Oblivion / Skyrim

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Sep 29, 2012, 10:36:46 PM
Fenrakk101 wrote:
Mine would say the same, but then she would also point out I'm not a Brazilian girl.

Probably smiley: biggrin

Hopefully I will get the Hearthfire Addon some day for PC...
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 29, 2012, 10:14:22 PM
Tredecim wrote:
she would be more like: "you got me, no need for brazilian girls"

Mine would say the same, but then she would also point out I'm not a Brazilian girl.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 8, 2012, 9:27:51 PM
the stormcloaks are just a a crowed of racist.

First time I fight for the stormcloaks but after a while Ulfrics comments become more and more racistic and facistic

so I start a new game and destroied the stormcloaks with the Impire on my side
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 19, 2012, 7:48:31 PM
Meltreness wrote:
There were huge community patches which solved all the major bugs in the game, and made it a really great experience to play. I really suggest you try it again.

Okaydokay!

Btw: Hearthfire-Addon is out on Steam, 5€ - shall I build my own Castle? "My home is my castle!" smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 19, 2012, 7:45:14 PM
Madrox wrote:
I hated Baldur´s Gate. xD

How?! Why?! I don't get... ?! *head explodes*
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 19, 2012, 7:44:16 PM
Tredecim wrote:
Interesting, some new and different opinions in here smiley: biggrin

I should give Gothic 3 a try again, last time I didn't like it lol

There were huge community patches which solved all the major bugs in the game, and made it a really great experience to play. I really suggest you try it again.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 18, 2012, 7:56:42 PM
Interesting, some new and different opinions in here smiley: biggrin

I should give Gothic 3 a try again, last time I didn't like it lol
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 18, 2012, 7:45:26 PM
nats wrote:
Played Morrowind after hearing good things about it, hated it.

Played Oblivion after seeing all the nice screenies etc, it was ok I never really got into it though. I find these computer generated 1st person RPGs a bit bland I preferred the old top down stuff like Balders Gate.

Then got Fallout due to the scifi theme and played that a bit more but in the end the combat was too hit and miss for me, and after the great start it rapidly went downhill once I got to the first city I felt.

Never bought Skyrim because of the above.

I hated Baldur´s Gate. xD
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 18, 2012, 6:56:04 PM
Played Morrowind after hearing good things about it, hated it.

Played Oblivion after seeing all the nice screenies etc, it was ok I never really got into it though. I find these computer generated 1st person RPGs a bit bland I preferred the old top down stuff like Balders Gate.

Then got Fallout due to the scifi theme and played that a bit more but in the end the combat was too hit and miss for me, and after the great start it rapidly went downhill once I got to the first city I felt.

Never bought Skyrim because of the above.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 18, 2012, 5:33:18 PM
I hope there will never be a Oblivion MMO, and to all that like this kind of games, you may try Gothic 3 with community patches, most bugfixes are gone and it becomes a great experience. Its a bit old, but for me, its one of the better out there. I won't suggest Gothic 2, because its really old.

To Skyrim, don't like it, it felt strange playing and got boring quite fast.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 18, 2012, 7:42:19 AM
I wouldn't expect their MMO to be anything like the singleplayer experience - it will be an MMO set in the universe. It really doesn't work well in a multiplayer enviroment with the mechanics of all the singleplayer games.

As for porting... be glad they didn't. You'd miss out on most mods and bugfixing tools. Running them in Bootcamp would be a lot more optimal.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 18, 2012, 4:58:04 AM
Played Morrowind before switching over to the Mac... still wish they would port Skyrim or Oblivion... Elder Scrolls Online may be enough to satisfy, though.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 8, 2012, 9:29:50 PM
Beefhater wrote:
the stormcloaks are just a a crowed of racist.

First time I fight for the stormcloaks but after a while Ulfrics comments become more and more racistic and facistic

so I start a new game and destroied the stormcloaks with the Impire on my side

Correct, Ulfric is just interested in power...
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 29, 2012, 9:52:17 PM
Fenrakk101 wrote:
To be fair, my girlfriend would probably be the one who told me about it in the first place. And the one who wanted to go there to find out.

Feel free to draw your own conclusions.

Haha, i just imagined my GF telling me "i want to go to Brazil to check that out" lol

Would NEVER happen to me/my GF - she would be more like: "you got me, no need for brazilian girls"
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 2, 2012, 6:24:00 AM
nolan85 wrote:
I feel inclined to fight for the stormcloaks whenever I play, simply because I can't help but hold a grudge against the Empire for trying to execute me in the beginning. Not to mention the bad ass speech from Ulfric when you first wonder into his castle in Winterhold.

That's pretty much the sum-up of reasons, why I joined the Stormcloaks - but after finishing the the quests and bringing the "rebellion" to Solitude - not much changed, the people meant that it was more peaceful before the Stormcloaks came...
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 2, 2012, 2:40:18 AM
I feel inclined to fight for the stormcloaks whenever I play, simply because I can't help but hold a grudge against the Empire for trying to execute me in the beginning. Not to mention the bad ass speech from Ulfric when you first wonder into his castle in Winterhold.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 1, 2012, 8:44:37 PM
Fenrakk101 wrote:
Judging by the last few replies, this thread is well back on-topic. Yes, I am being serious here.

Stormcloak? Imperial?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 1, 2012, 8:40:51 PM
Judging by the last few replies, this thread is well back on-topic. Yes, I am being serious here.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment