Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

SOTS2 fixed.

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Aug 2, 2012, 1:00:53 PM
ncknck wrote:
What is this game about? I read it has a lot of bugs, how is this patch any different?

SOTS(1 and 2) are also 4X turn based strategy games - though the way the "work" is a bit different. (I won't go into detail here, plenty of videos and such to explain)

/ontopic: I tried going back to SOTS2... a month and a half ago. The performance was just horrid - at around turn 100 I just gave up on the game I was playing due to the long waiting with every decision I made in the game from either loading/saving or the GUI taking forever to load stuff up.

And I love(d) SOTS prime (that's SOTS after last patch fyi). Everything was super fast - even on a crappy old laptop.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 2, 2012, 5:25:48 PM

A more recent look, still kinda bad but better then launch.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 4, 2012, 1:45:58 AM
Tried playing SOTS 1 complete. I couldn't do it. It's so damned dated after having played ES and seeing SOTS2.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 20, 2012, 9:07:40 AM
Same thoughts as the last two posts.

And look at this, it is on sale.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 20, 2012, 10:32:32 AM
It certainly runs a lot better on my high end machine now than it used to - still a few annoyances here and there but I might actually want to finish a game now. smiley: mrgreen
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 20, 2012, 12:39:14 PM
Mansen wrote:
It certainly runs a lot better on my high end machine now than it used to - still a few annoyances here and there but I might actually want to finish a game now. smiley: mrgreen

Good news then, I might get it when my new Laptop arrives smiley: smile

(should be next week)
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment