Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Endless Space Forum RP [Recruitment]

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 4, 2017, 6:17:09 PM

around 2,80 m high. I made a list of relative sizes in the first post.

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 4, 2017, 7:48:47 PM

Name: Admiral Valar (Formerly), Valar St. Aurymni (Formerly), Valorum (Present)

Race:  Unknown (Formerly), Vodyani (Present)

Rank: Admiral (Formerly), Fleet Admiral (Formerly), Second Mate/Chaplain (Former), Captain (Present)

Area of Expertise: Diplomacy*, System Administration, Approval Management*, Fleet Coordination & Warfare, Planetary Invasion, CQC*, Endless Xenology*, Religious Lore. (Skills generally useful to the mission are marked with *)

Personality: Valorum is honest, loyal, respectful, fair, thoughtful, and painfully formal. His is presence is reassuring, but his touching empathy comes back around to being suspicious, considering his race's reputation. Though he despises pain and death, Valorum swiftly becomes violent when an ally is wounded in front of him and will ruthlessly seek vengeance.

Disclosed Equipment: 'Stormbreaker' (personalized weapon; a telescoping polearm with longsword-like blade, can project a hostile energy field), briefcase of Vodyani clerical implements (censer, incenses and carbon paste, etc), Vampiric gauntlet (miniturized Essence-gathering device), Vodyani plasma cannon, several capes, Whetstone holoprojectors (for CQC training), one duffel-bag of undisclosed 'personal items'.

Bio:

Valar Ad. Aurymni was an Admiral of the Vodyani's 2nd Fleet of Absolute Salvation. He has built a long career in the Church of the Virtual Saints through a century of service, rising from the bottom of the Church's ranks to almost the very top. Known as a ruthless conqueror, an honest diplomat, and a fair overseer, Admiral Valar is a famous name in the galactic north, where UE, Vodyani, and Craver space lies. However, the most significant event involving this Vodyani was when a massive Craver invasion force struck the Sheredyn world of Gemini II 7 years ago. His fleet was protecting the system in lieu of his overtaxed Sheredyn allies, and so for 5 years he fought to keep the system safe, losing most of his fleet before ordering their retreat, and much of his planetside army to the prolonged siege before the Sheredyn could properly mobilise. His ultimate undoing, however, was the activation of a 'Temple to Daiaina, the guardian' on on the colony's moon. Though he had managed to activate this Endless temple's surface-to-orbit cannon and pushed the Craver fleet away from the colony, being exposed to the dust stores within sent the Admiral into a temporary coma. Waking up months later and seeing as reinforcements arrived from friendly space to mop up the remaining Craver fleet, Valar departed the planet and was sired as 'Valar St. Aurymni', the Council of Saints citing his long and faithful service, as well as his ordeal in the temple, as a sufficient rite of ascension.

However, the new Saint seemed shaken in the months that followed, and often spoke of something that haunted him from the battle of Gemini II, but refused to elaborate. Shockingly, he left the fold of the Church entirely after realising his exposure to Dust severed the Hierarch's control of his suit. During his coma, Valar was apparently assailed by nightmares, seeing the spirits of the beings he had consumed trying to tear him apart and reclaim their essence or begging him to make their sacrifices worthwhile. Believing that the Virtuals themselves had shown him these visions, St Aurymni harboured a newfound guilt for his once divine form and was haunted with new questions of purpose. Wanting to shield his brothers and sisters of the cloth from a painful revelation, he left, swearing to find answers. Almost immediately, St. Aurymni found sympathy among the Sheredyn of Gemini II and offered him sanctuary. It was there he began to tackle his hunger for Essence with rigorous monastic training, earning him even greater respect among his newfound peers.

With the story of the expedition to Tor having reached him, the former saint, now under the moniker 'Valorum' has joined the Saviour's ranks. He hopes to find the homeworld of his gods and the answers he seeks, though he fears what he may discover.

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 5, 2017, 4:20:40 PM

You guys are doing it again! Stop posting purely OOC posts in Roleplay!

0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 5, 2017, 4:22:00 PM
Got it. We'll clear them out. I just didn't want to have to pretend Valorum would let the whole security detail plow past him.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 5, 2017, 4:26:37 PM

Yeah. I had had a post before, but then deleted it. I will delete the entire thing when My question is answered.

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 10, 2017, 2:29:41 AM

I'm guessing most of us if not everyone is busy with exams right now? Because I know I am.

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 11, 2017, 3:39:19 PM

I'm waiting for Mokinokaro to post, which they promised they'd do tomorrow, three days ago. Not sure what the other group is waiting for.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 12, 2017, 2:27:40 PM

Erm, Angela, Decius didn't damage anything, and he's in the life support room.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 13, 2017, 11:23:09 AM

I think she's using information based on what Mithril's character said so she might be misinformed. 

0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 13, 2017, 3:52:27 PM

Exactly.   She's a bit of a xenophobe.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 13, 2017, 3:59:41 PM

This does not excuse the continuity error. There is no destruction on neither bridge nor the life support, and if she wants to speak to the Captain, there should be a phrase indicating she's using a communicator. Also, Ylona did directly call bridge, with kind of an important request, so an answer to her should take precedence.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 13, 2017, 4:34:53 PM

Corrected.  I misread something when catching up.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 20, 2017, 7:54:08 AM

If anyone sees Mithrill, whack them for freezing a rather tense scene. For a while I thought we'd managed to hit a stride, but now the roleplay slowed down to a crawl again.

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 20, 2017, 5:29:32 PM

I'm reeeeaaaaly sorry mates, but, well, I've spent last week preparing for a last-year exam in school, but fortunately I'm free now, so I'll respond in a moment. Sorry, again.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 20, 2017, 5:41:00 PM

What a coincidence, I'm also in a final exam. :D

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment