Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Endless Space Forum RP [Recruitment]

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message
7 years ago
Dec 26, 2017, 5:16:41 AM
Tlaloc wrote:

Just realized, Gratz to Storm on the contest victory!

Thanks! I'm still wrapping my head around it, to be honest.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone!

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 1, 2018, 10:37:12 PM

I'm still in, but nothing's happening ship-side.

Well, I'm still in if our GM is okay with it.

I was away on holidays when the roll call was posted, unfortunately.

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 3, 2018, 8:52:08 AM

It would be better if you don't have any big scene, because it will get rudely interrupted once the away party comes back. However, that does not mean you can't do anything. Just have your characters talk.

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 9, 2018, 8:21:43 PM

talking about help, The hardware we found is still too heavy for  Dhanyl and Tainted. If there is no one going to help with that, I'll have to think of something else.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 10, 2018, 6:31:30 AM

really ?  i just assume we wouldnt take the whole thing but extract data from it with something like a future USB 

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 10, 2018, 5:35:04 PM

I wanted to give people some opportunity to do something, but if no one picks up on it we'll do what you just said.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 22, 2018, 8:52:09 PM

A happy Endless Day indeed. Anybody get the achievement yet?

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 29, 2018, 1:22:32 PM

Got the achievement. Also, Amplitude keeps going with the "we have no idea which side the clan name goes to" naming scheme for the Vaulters. One of the heroes is clearly clan name first (Petrov Jutka, granddaughter of Petrov Judit), but their leader is clearly clan name last (Ilona Zolya, coming from a long line of Zolyas). Grr. Make up your minds, people.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Feb 5, 2018, 5:41:23 PM

Hey er. Does anyone remember that one guy that said he wanted to join but then he deleted all of his posts and left my discord server? 

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 23, 2018, 9:41:17 PM

Hey guys!

So I've been absent for... a while... and I get that I should really have better analysed my availability, but I wanted to update you now and say that things are smoothing out a little from here. I should be able to join back up before graduation. For now, you can move Aint onto the ship with you guys if you're still cool with me participating, but if not his fate is entirely up to you guys from there.

Cheers!

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment