Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Endless Space Forum RP [Recruitment]

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Mar 24, 2018, 8:20:09 PM

Hey, congrats to Zennock for having his luxury resource idea break 3 million G2G points.

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
Apr 1, 2018, 6:35:14 AM

Oh heeey. Thanks. 3 million points, that's quite a lot. 

0Send private message
6 years ago
Apr 18, 2018, 7:10:38 AM

Who are you all waiting for that you don't keep posting?

0Send private message
6 years ago
Apr 19, 2018, 1:22:23 AM

Well I'm just waiting for something to happen aboard ship to get Alice active again.

Looks like we're tied up by the ground team.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Apr 19, 2018, 10:18:33 AM

Er someone besides AIMMO. I'm also studying for a english exam that takes place 2 weeks later.

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
6 years ago
Apr 19, 2018, 2:03:29 PM

I would suggest if the rest of the team takes too long to get out of the ruins we can put that into one post of one guy, as I doubt there will be much special stuff there, but I will let them decide how to handle it

0Send private message
6 years ago
Apr 19, 2018, 4:46:30 PM

Studying for exams and doing craploads of house-work. A post will come up soon.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Apr 27, 2018, 4:54:44 PM
AIMMO wrote:

I would suggest if the rest of the team takes too long to get out of the ruins we can put that into one post of one guy, as I doubt there will be much special stuff there, but I will let them decide how to handle it

Oof. I forgot to write an update in recruitment. So thing is, I'm in favor of bundling up things into one great big post. Angel's fight scene is over and we've collected some data so we should be clear to go. Given how things are moving along (I'll admit that I could have done things to improve the pace of things) I think summarising our escape from the ruins (just like how Alien did it when we were stagnating when onboard the ship) would be a great idea. Also, daaaaamn. I think we spent about an entire year in the ruins. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
May 8, 2018, 10:13:28 AM

... accidentially pressed "Post" after writing the first letter?

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
6 years ago
May 8, 2018, 9:25:14 PM

For some reason it only seems to post the first word of everything I type.

It happens intermittently.

I had originally posted: "I'm okay with moving on with a block post. Next time we go out on a dungeon crawl, I want to come along!"

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
6 years ago
May 23, 2018, 4:09:50 PM

IT IS FINALLY OVER. FINALLY. YESSSSSS. AHHHHHHHH. ONE ENTIRE YEAR IN THE RUINS. 

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
6 years ago
Jun 20, 2018, 11:42:46 AM

ill reply in the next couple days

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
Jun 23, 2018, 9:50:52 PM

I would say go for it , given the character can easily jump in sense wise (so them being part of the starting crew) But its up to Alien i guess, and of course, you should post your char here first.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment