Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

warhammer 40 k roleplay

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 25, 2013, 10:31:39 PM
OG: did i rolled a bit too fast. i just saw what you wrote stasik. so do you stay and investigate out the area. or fly straight for the forgeworld?

when nomas has choosen his ship i will roll the dices smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 26, 2013, 12:58:47 PM
IG: After i receive my orders from the Farseer to investigate the humans i board my self in a Nightwing fighter and approach the humans carefully to avoid detections.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 26, 2013, 1:23:26 PM
OG: Lol that whole anomaly part was a huge mess XDD. Fly towards the anomaly first was my order... and Nomas, you just told us your plan smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 26, 2013, 1:31:02 PM
Nomas wrote:
IG: After i receive my orders from the Farseer to investigate the humans i board my self in a Nightwing fighter and approach the humans carefully to avoid detections.

OG: Orly? smiley: stickouttongue and don't stray too close. The iron father and Magos are mechanical. They CAN detect you smiley: ohh
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 26, 2013, 1:57:55 PM
IG: as soon as you dont fly anywhere in doo to you only being able of warp travel at the moment, in do to your engines being brocken.

The craftworld jump away as soon as you have left the ship and your nightwing goes into stealth mode.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 26, 2013, 3:59:20 PM
IG: approaching the human warship staying in the edge of sensor range. I try to verify the condition is their ship
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 26, 2013, 4:00:53 PM
OG: someone plz send me the names of the humans and what "class" they are in order to take some notes smiley: cool
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 26, 2013, 4:51:05 PM
OG they have a capalpe battleship. and they are still on it. so there is no flying thunderhawk smiley: wink
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 26, 2013, 5:39:23 PM
OG: Doh that happens when you dont read the whole post smiley: mrgreen i ll edit my post

Edit: i fixed my previous post sorry for that
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 26, 2013, 6:26:56 PM
IG: the emperial ship is in a terrible condition. most of it is clearly sealed off and its engines are not doing anything.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 26, 2013, 7:05:19 PM
Hi guys.

I would like to try this game out, so here I come. I'm not the best to the game so try to help me.

Name: Mors Haedo of the death guard.

Spacemarine contemptor dreadnought.

Gear:

Multimelta cannon

Power claw with inbuild flamer

cyclone missil launcher

Bagground story is sent to sharpteeth. smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 26, 2013, 7:44:15 PM
OG: awesome that you want to join kilsimon

IG: margos you see yet another anomaly. but this time in the ship. there is a life reading in one of the armories in a closed off area on the ship.a Servitor: investigation is recommended.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 26, 2013, 7:50:32 PM
OG: pretty sure Power claw is an Ork thing and Cyclone missile launchers is terminator only?? (also a post heresy thing..? Since the shoulders were too big pre heresy) You have access to a power fist and chain fist...

IG: *consoles overloading* *Trip* ooomph, we probably should have fixed this ship before trying to do more missions eh?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 26, 2013, 7:56:08 PM
OG: i guess he looks a little like this. http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-40000/Space_Marines/Space-Marine-Dreadnoughts/RELIC-CONTEMPTOR-DREADNOUGHT-BODY.html.

contempters were very new and are extremely rare both pre and post heresy. and yes they can have cyclone lunchers. and no orks use powar klaw. there is many spacemarines including youreself that use power claws.

IG: one servitor explodes in do to it being unable to do anything and that was to hard for it to comprehend. smiley: wink
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 26, 2013, 8:04:41 PM
OG: No idea how they can possibly hold the cyclone launchers o_o and never heard of space marines out side of Space Wolves having Power "claws"
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 26, 2013, 8:20:34 PM
OG: you kind of messed up with the link smiley: stickouttongue but you have made your point haha. I still don't see it on a dreadnought, I have a feeling it will look a bit odd...
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 26, 2013, 8:31:44 PM
srry. i have changed the other one. thought it was a bad link DOH. bla bla bla. i have changed it now.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment