Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

warhammer 40 k roleplay

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Mar 24, 2013, 1:47:56 AM
IG: vox the guardsmen and tell them to deal with the orks that have landed while we land and rush over to help them.

OG: can we give our ship a name? it gets confusing at spacebattles
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 24, 2013, 8:52:54 AM
OG: sure you guys can name the ship.

IG: you land in the landing pad to see that the orks have been cut down by the las fire, only 15 guards men have died in the combat. But since the medicare deck is curretly closed down in due to the ship being badly damaged, you take the captain to the command deck since its the safest and the cleanest.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 24, 2013, 10:43:00 AM
OG: Tell them the situation* smiley: stickouttongue And which ship are you talking about. The battleship or the thunderhawk. Le still unconscious
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 25, 2013, 1:56:53 AM
OG: your the captain, so you decide

IG: While the iron father patches up the captain, I repair my mechandrite. Then we wait for the navigator to wake up by fixing some of the ships guns and other systems.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 25, 2013, 10:53:58 AM
IG: just before you leave the command deck you see something strange on one of the survey scanners. Moat of it is in caos around the ship. But there is a fairly large area that is unervingly calm. But you cant see anything in that direction when you look at the other surveys.

Nomas start: IG the faarseer tells you it is time to take your own ship and leave this craftworld. For the emperial ship is beginning to make alot of surveys of the area and they will soon find the craftworld.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 25, 2013, 11:33:16 AM
OG: What will happen to the craftworld? Why doesn't it just leave smiley: stickouttongue or is the farseer sending Nomas to stay behind and keep an eye on the area WHILE it leaves
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 25, 2013, 9:09:37 PM
IG: the navigator just woke up smiley: smile . The iron father: i have been able to patch up captain dagal with too ademantium back rips and a plasteel hand. also half of his jaw has been repaired by me. too bad that there was no apocanary. for i am no docter with other things than iron my friend. he then sends in a electronic shot into captain Borum Dagal that wakes him up
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 25, 2013, 10:00:43 PM
IG: ZZzzzbagh! Wuh? Where am I? Oh, greetings iron father. Ah! Why do I have a metal hand... and back AH! Whats our status as well?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 25, 2013, 10:05:48 PM
IG:the navigator: the ship is still in a critical situation, but stable. i am no apocanary so i could only patch you up with the craftsmanship of my legion. but iron is strong so you should have nothing to fear
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 25, 2013, 10:09:15 PM
IG: *mumbles* other than my humanity... *Clears throat* Ahem, Navigator how fast can you get us to the nearest friendly fleet? And are our long range comms online?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 25, 2013, 10:14:01 PM
IG: the navigator: i can plot a map to a craft world. it will only take us a week to arrive there.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 25, 2013, 10:17:03 PM
OG: you tell him if you want to go to that world or if you want to go somewhere else. smiley: smile you are free to fly were you want. but friendly advice go to the forgeworld, there youre ship can be repaired.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 25, 2013, 10:18:26 PM
OG: you said a craftworld O_O

IG: Are you complaining about your superior body parts sir?

*points to ears, indicating he heard the captains mumbles with his superior hearing*
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 25, 2013, 10:18:54 PM
OG: Oooh Forgeworld, you said craftworld smiley: stickouttongue

Edit: Bah, said that as I was writing

IG: Alright, lets go. I need to clean and repair my armor and weapons. And the ship isn't in too good a shape. Wait anomaly? It's probably ork strikecraft... alright, let's go clean them up then head on to the forge world.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 25, 2013, 10:21:35 PM
OG: sorry. bugup dobba.

IG: your open the warp portal and begin to fly trough the warp. is there anyting you want to do while flying. (like training, repairing and that kind of stuff.)
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment