Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

warhammer 40 k roleplay

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Mar 26, 2013, 8:34:57 PM
OG: lol, looks a bit too much like overkill Edit:Ah it's from forgeworld. It IS overkill smiley: stickouttongue

Oh, just noticed you said I use power claw. I use lightning claws smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 26, 2013, 8:50:54 PM
OG. here comes my first comment. smiley: smile

IG: *general vox channel* "Hi, umm, I kinda need assistens in the armory. I'm stuck and can't get out. Is it possible that anyone can help me come out of here?".
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 27, 2013, 3:31:13 AM
OG: a pox on high school and its homework from distracting me from whats really important!

IG: the unexpected vox message startles jarek as he is fixing the servitors.

to captain: "Its coming from one of the closed of armory sir, an ancient one by the looks of it. Orders?"
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 27, 2013, 9:23:28 AM
OG: Ah, I am just as late as you are Jarek :P

IG: I'll go check it out... Iron Father, come with me if I need further repairing. Jarek, can you access the data banks to see who, or what, is on board that we don't know about?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 27, 2013, 12:10:56 PM
OG: i will be in sweden until saturday. Where there will be a 99% chance of me not having interbet. But i will try to get some internet. You can do all the playing you want as long as it dosent need a dice roll smiley: smile. Sorry guys its not my decesion.

IG: you see that the ship is supose to be carrying one of the new hightec dreadnoghts called contemtor dreadnogths. It is from the deathguard legion and is rather new to the dreadnoght form. Scans show that he is alive but stuck in the bulkhead.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 27, 2013, 12:32:15 PM
IG: i give a small thrust and start to approach the humans slowly to see the condition of their ship

OG: i ll make a small background for me and i ll send it you to help you with the story build sorry if didnt do it earlyier been a bit busy smiley: frown
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 27, 2013, 12:46:12 PM
OG: that is totally fine. We have all been a little busy. I my self have also made ready for some exams and that kinda stuff. This will proberly be my last post before going to sweeden. smiley: frown again sorry dont loose hope guys.

IG: as you slowly creep towards the emerial vessel, you can see that there is a blind spot on one of there auxuler sensor modules. Where you might be able to park your vessel, if you are willing to take a risk.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 27, 2013, 1:34:59 PM
IG: i am giving again a small thrust to the engines,shutting down all power for minimum detection and slowly drift myself towards the human vessel
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 28, 2013, 2:12:12 AM
OG: also, sleep. Why do humans need to sleep anyway? its annoying

IG:knowing that both the captain and the iron father were taking care of the problem, Jarek continues fixing servitors and other apparatus around the ship.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 29, 2013, 2:45:55 AM
OG: the craftworld left and your getting the dreadnought, so there are no anomalies, but you did remind me...

IG: as soon as he fixed up a few more servitors to make minor repairs on the ship, Jarek decides to fix the engines so that ork's bane wasnt a sitting duck.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 30, 2013, 3:04:51 PM
OG: boom im back. good to see that you havent been idle.

IG: as you and the iron father pull at the dreadnought, you combine your strength and you pull the dreadnought out of the of the bulkhead and it falls over clearly its gyro is a bit out of order.

magos, as you go down to the engine room after fixing the dumb servitor. as you connect with the ship before fixing the thrusters you see that some of the sensor augers are brocken.

the emperial ship does not detect your ship as you slowly drift towards it in its blind spot.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 30, 2013, 9:17:12 PM
IG: Iron Father, fix up the dreadnought. By the way? What is your name? *After he says it: Nice to meet you, I'm going to quickly take a look around the other armories...*
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 30, 2013, 9:22:03 PM
IG: much of the weapons and armor in the armory is pretty normal, but as you kick in another broken door you see a big weapon, it looks a bit like a laser weapon, but it also seem very very high tec, like something from the legio cybernetika.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 30, 2013, 9:41:22 PM
IG: Hmm, Magos, as soon as you're done with the engines... I need your assistance over here in Armory (X)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 31, 2013, 1:08:05 AM
IG: "gimme me a second captain"

Jarek fixes the sensor augers, then heads down to the armory
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment