Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

warhammer 40 k roleplay

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Mar 31, 2013, 9:14:02 AM
IG: Toran you suddenly see that the sensor augers in the previous blind spot.

As you inter the armory you almost stumble over your own feet when you recognize the weapon. Its a conversion beam, a highly experimental weapon that no one knows how powerful it can be since it often changes in power with every beam.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 31, 2013, 4:03:43 PM
OG: i am inside the human ship at the armory also? sorry you jumped a bit fast but its ok smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 31, 2013, 9:53:08 PM
Nomas wrote:
OG: i am inside the human ship at the armory also? sorry you jumped a bit fast but its ok smiley: stickouttongue

No no no, he put a space between the paragraphs. The blind spot is for you, the armory is for Magos Jarek (since he is a techpriest, he likes techy stuff smiley: stickouttongue)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 31, 2013, 10:11:22 PM
IG: so shocked by the discovery he almost starts speaking binary code, Jarek whisks the conversion beamer away for cleansing, repair, maintenance, and to replace the las gun in his ballistic mechandrite with the beamer.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 31, 2013, 11:52:15 PM
IG: captain. You see that the margos is beginning to incorporate the weapon in his mecandrils. You just hear him say conversion beam, before he starts working on it

'Nomas' the sensor augers in the previous blind spot is being repaired and you need to do some thing fast or you will be spotted.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 1, 2013, 7:53:02 AM
IG: i go for the blind spot and trying to attach my Nightwing as silently as it can be to human ship
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 1, 2013, 3:30:01 PM
OG: i believe the Nightwing got some survival gear smiley: stickouttongue

IG: i put my helmet on and open the Nightwing's cockpit. Once out i hover and search for a hatch to enter the human vessel.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 2, 2013, 6:40:57 AM
IG: you are unable to find a hatch, but you soon find a hole in the ship, but you can't see what is on the other side since the hole is utter dark
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 2, 2013, 12:05:29 PM
IG: i enter the hole and open a shoulder flashlight. I start going deeper trying to find an entry to human vessel
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 2, 2013, 9:05:39 PM
IG: Jarek finally completes his new mechandrite, so he goes back to fixing any other damaged things around the ship while the captain decides what to do.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 2, 2013, 9:25:21 PM
IG: as you crawl Trough the hole, you soon find your self in a former living quarters for non bioenginered moon-keigh. As you turn up the light on your shoulder mountet flashlight you are greetet with a grim pichture. Frosen dead eyes staring from faces twisted into a death scream, they are just flouding around in tye room.

Magos, you see the needed energi requriements, if you should ever fire this conversion beam, you would need a power generator augmentation, it would drain you to shoot it at youre curret state of augments.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 3, 2013, 2:58:47 AM
OG: i assume energizer batteries are out of the question? :P

IG: Magos Jarek makes a mental note to ask find energy upgrades in the next imperial world
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 3, 2013, 5:53:08 PM
IG: Khaines blood! Relaxing after the first shock i go for the door of the room and trying to find a way to open it and if possible without alerting the humans of my presence
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 3, 2013, 6:00:42 PM
IG: the door is pressure locked. Bent in a few places but looks pretty intact. ( you are a bit into the ship.) you cant tell if its becouse its sealed off or just have been under alot of presure, there could be another closed off korridor behind the door. You have oxygen for 1 hour and 13 minuts.

OG: yay my one month anerversery, and the same for this thread, hence i made it my first day smiley: smile happy day. The next 24 hours are lucky hours with +2 dice rolls from now on smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 3, 2013, 9:57:34 PM
IG: *snaps out of his distracted state*

"The engines should function now sir, but i'm afraid the wont run at their optimum speed until we can get to a forgeworld to replace some unfixable parts. Since the Navigator should have by now awakened the warp engine and recuperated it is now your choice where to go"
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment