warhammer 40 k roleplay

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 7:59:52 AM
IG: i look if there is a panel with enough power to hack it and open the door
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 11:29:13 AM
IG: there is a turned on panel on the door. but its a bit damaged, but seems to be working.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 12:50:39 PM
IG: i open the door panel and start trying to hack it in order to open the door so i can avoid alerting the humans of my presence. "Human technology is so primitive...I wonder how they managed to travel into the star..." is a thought that passes from my mind.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 1:38:32 PM
IG: it only takes you short time to hack through the security. But as you pass the code to open the door, only 3 of the for 4 locks release. And you can see an alarm is soon to go off. You do what you can to stop it, and manege to delay it by 10 minuts.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 10:25:04 PM
OG: Weren't Pre Heresy some of the best technology they had because they had some advancements with the Emperor? smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 5, 2013, 2:27:05 AM
OG: Dark age of technology anyone?

im getting tired of people jumping in and then leaving... can we say that the dreadnought went into stasis or something?

IG: After final checks, the ship makes the jump
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 5, 2013, 5:06:26 AM
OG: i feel that way too biofan, so the dreadnought is now in stasis. And stasik, the elder is an anchient and very teknologically advanced race.( plus he rolled 5 out of 6, andd the ship is still in a bad condition smiley: wink ).

IG: the warp jump is succesfull, is there anything you want to do while traveling?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 5, 2013, 2:44:45 PM
sharpteeth wrote:
OG: i feel that way too biofan, so the dreadnought is now in stasis. And stasik, the elder is an anchient and very teknologically advanced race.( plus he rolled 5 out of 6, andd the ship is still in a bad condition smiley: wink ).

IG: the warp jump is succesfull, is there anything you want to do while traveling?

OG: Receive new orders and order more Guardsmen smiley: biggrin not sure how I can say that in game...

IG: Contact the nearest Commander, and try to find more guardsmen to replenish our ranks
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 5, 2013, 10:41:30 PM
OG: sorry stasik, you have no astropaths, so you must wait till you get to the forgeworld, and the explain your sitaruation smiley: smile.

IG: the door does not react to you kick ( hæhæ). As you go back to the panel, you see that the only way to bypass the door is to hack trough the main command line, witch will surely alarm the commanders of an open door, in an closed area.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 5, 2013, 10:54:23 PM
IG: i proceed with the hacking and open the door despite the possible alarm triggering
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 6, 2013, 3:28:36 AM
IG: The Magos spends his time fixing stuff around the ship and getting use to his heavier mechandrite, and praticing with his normal las pistols (he doesnt need sleep i assume) until he get an alarm.

Jarek voxes (does vox work during warp jumps?) the captain "sir? a door just opened. On a derelict part of the ship"
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 6, 2013, 3:32:47 AM
OG: Vox always works, and I thought we were already at the forge world smiley: stickouttongue

IG: *Groan* Alright, come with me, we're going to check it out.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 6, 2013, 3:53:21 PM
IG: i close the door behind me and proceed inside the human vessel carefully to avoid any contact
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 6, 2013, 11:17:18 PM
OG: sorry for drinking again, its my cusins 16 birthday, i Will expain my drinking of you want me to smiley: smile.

IG: you hide away in one of the corridors just in time to not be spottet by the first team, witch has augmentet moon keigh in it

You dont see anything the door that was supoosed to be open is closed. (And you spot no movement in close vesinty)
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 7, 2013, 1:49:54 PM
IG: Since i avoided the first team i stand motionless and try to eavesdrop what they say
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 7, 2013, 8:51:17 PM
IG: "well captain, it seems the door was hacked open, but there is a foot indentation on it. I shall examine it"
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 7, 2013, 9:34:03 PM
IG: the foot imprent is too small for an ork or spacemarine, or anything that size. It could easely just be a man, there is no special thing with it, it was not applied with alot of force.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment