Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

warhammer 40 k roleplay

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Apr 8, 2013, 4:10:36 AM
IG: Hmm, well he couldn't have gone far. Here, get my radar (the ones used on space hulks ;P) online, I'll try to get a look around.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 9, 2013, 4:56:48 AM
OG: sorry, i dident think about it.

IG: as you turn on the rader, you see a life sign very close by, the rader picks it up as a size around that of an average human. It is just down one of the corridors.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 9, 2013, 9:48:00 PM
IG: i look around me to see if there is a gateway to move away to avoid detection

OG: sorry had some connection problems yesterday and was off the whole day
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 9, 2013, 10:38:08 PM
OG: Ah don't worry, our time areas are weird so it balances smiley: stickouttongue But gateways in an imperial ship? O_o
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 10, 2013, 1:03:07 AM
IG: "it appears that a humanoid shape is down that corridor"

*Jarek points at the corridor the radar says the being is in
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 10, 2013, 1:09:20 AM
IG: Hmm, humanoid but avoiding us? Let's have a look, I was thinking it might be a child, but hacking the console..? Hmm
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 10, 2013, 4:58:54 AM
IG: their is a ventilation skacht, that you might fit trough, but who knows how long it is. And you need to get to an oxyginated area within the hour.

OG: you will have your turn soon guys smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 10, 2013, 8:47:43 AM
IG: i go for the ventilation hatch as quickly and quietly as possible

OG: quitly meaning not to make sound smiley: stickouttongue

Gateway, yeah that was kinda wrong just bored to correct it smiley: mrgreen
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 10, 2013, 4:08:29 PM
iG: you jump into the hatch, making little sound. And start crawling trough the the ventilation scakt..

Boruum Dagal, hears a little clang, and the figure starts to move.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 11, 2013, 3:53:55 PM
IG: once inside the hatch i open the shoulder flashlight and start crawling away trying to find a room that i can jump in
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 12, 2013, 1:17:23 AM
IG: Did you hear that? It came from a vent! Don't tell me we have genestealers Magos!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 12, 2013, 2:10:44 AM
IG "well captain, i have yet to see a genestealer than can be described as humanoid, so probably not"
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 12, 2013, 6:17:36 AM
IG: you hear the moon keigh talking hurried, and they are getting closer, you keep crawling, suddenly the vent splits in two, one that goes up, and one that goes left.

The thing on your scanner is beginning to near the max range of your battle scanner.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 16, 2013, 2:22:31 AM
OG: I never left (as in, i still check here ever night) i just wanted to give nomas a head start.

IG: "sorry, captain, i have nothing like that. However, according to the ships blueprint, this particular blueprint says there are only two other openings large enough for the intruder to fit through" Jarek says "we should leave some guardsman here in case it backtracks, while one of us takes each exit"

OG:im gonna guess sharpteeth would have to roll a dice for who nomas meets, unless he makes his own way out or something.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment