Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

warhammer 40 k roleplay

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 6:15:07 AM
IG: The navigator: i guess it could work. But if the wierd boy is too power full the jump start could then overload the warp core. Magos what you are proposing is very dangerus. Then the navigator passes out.

You then here over the vox can help says the iron father.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 6:46:51 AM
OG: Where is our good ole iron father smiley: neutral

IG: Captain Dagel raises his assault cannons and begins blasting away at the Ork Wall
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 7:18:47 AM
OG: i think the flanman forgot us he joined his first day and havent logged in since.

IG: you cut a hole in the wall large enough for you to pass trough. But your assault cannon is now out of bullets. Since you dident have any devestator backpack filled with ammo. The hole is big enough for you to pass through, but all that noise must have alarmed the orkz of your position in their ship.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 8:38:55 AM
IG: Goes through the hole and messages the Magos for further directions on the plan, finding a good position in case he will need to fight his way out.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 8:45:52 AM
IG: As you go through the hole you see the generator 35 meters away. But there is also a smartz boy and his pain boy bodyguard. They look quiet battle ready. And the smartz boy turns his big shoota towards you and opens fire.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 9:12:07 AM
IG: Lift my arm up to absorb the bullets while dashing sideways then sprinting towards the smartz boy while arcing away from his line of fire. As I near I bring my new thunder hammer up in preparation of a strike.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 9:23:29 AM
IG: you dogde the bullets and makes your charge you deftly evade bullets and your terminator armor absobs the rest of them. Just as you swing the hammer for the smartz boy, the pain boy swings his big choppa in and deflect the blow. The force behind your blow still topples the pain boy over, but he keeps the grip on his big choppa

OG: this battle can be dicet til its over becouse it will at most take a couple of minuts ingame time. smiley: smile this kinda stuff is a thing for all. Fast stuff more independent dice trow.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 9:35:15 AM
IG: Swipe my lighting claw at the smart boyz shoota, raising my thunder hammer and bringing it down towards the pain boys head.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 9:48:15 AM
IG: your power claws cuts right trough the smartz boys head, but you hit his power pak before you hit the pain boy. And the blast blinds you shortly, so you miss the pain boy. Who rolls up and smashed his axe into your side. Were it buryis itself deep but you feel no pain.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 7:30:11 PM
IG: Stumble backwards at the impact, and try to clear the blindness. Adjust helmet, increasing sensitivity of hearing to figure out the position of the pain boy. Charge at the position you hear the boyz breathing loudest in order to smash him against the wall.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 8:32:03 PM
IG: the painboy has the same plan as you. And you charge right into to each other. But you have alot more mass and armor behind your charge, and you smash the pain boy over and you end in a brawl on the flore.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 9:42:42 PM
IG: i could patch him up with some aygmentation, if you have no medic. You must remember i am an iron father of the iron hands, i can augment/repair all kind of humans
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 15, 2013, 11:46:23 PM
IG: Rolling around, trying to get a hold of his head while slugging the pain boy. Grab a hold of his neck and bring my lightning claw towards his face.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 16, 2013, 12:56:31 AM
IG: "Alright i'm on my way" Magos Jarek says as he begins lifting the navigator with his mechandrites and arms, then begins moving him to where the Iron father is. "once he wakes up, do you think he will be well enough to awaken the engines and navigate us out of this hellhole, or am i gonna have to get the captain to bring us back a weird boy?"
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 16, 2013, 8:07:51 AM
IG: you get a strong hold on his neck and you bring down your claw. But just before the claw hits, the ork lands a powerfull blow right between your linses on the helmet, the blow breaks the linses and blinds you. But you can fell your claw penetrate the orkz skull and you clearly fell the neck snap, and then the ork slumps, it is dead.

Magos he should be in a fine condition when i am don with him, care to assist me?. Just before you leave the command deck you see that the ork ship has turned away from its attack run and is flying away from your ship.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 16, 2013, 8:30:14 AM
IG: Try messaging the Magos again then take off my helmet, cringing at the smell of ork. Begin to examine any switches or other devices along the generator.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 16, 2013, 4:40:30 PM
IG: By vox to the captain: "shut off any power outlets (any red switches that are glowing) then use the dial in the middle to crank the generator to max, a few minutes after that the generator should explode, along with a good chunk of the ship"

*arrives to the iron fathers location and gently puts down the navigator*

"You needed assistance, Iron Father?"
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 16, 2013, 6:54:53 PM
Og: if i write sometjinf stupid". I'm very drunk.

IG: the iron father: I can always use help.

The Margo's is more than helpfully captain
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 16, 2013, 8:04:05 PM
IG: while helping the Iron father, Jarek signals the gunners to fire at the engines to stop the ork ship from escaping with the captain aboard
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment