Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

warhammer 40 k roleplay

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Mar 16, 2013, 8:10:21 PM
IG: Grab onto a switch as I nearly fall from the impact of lances, pulling the switch. The generator starts to hum louder, "Magos, I've run into a couple of problems. Not only are all the switches painted blue, but I had just pulled one by accident. And who's firing on the ship!"
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 17, 2013, 1:50:01 AM
IG: Jarek responded in the vox as sheepishly as an android could "Merely attempting to stop the orks from escaping, captain. The fact that the switches are painted blue should not matter, since them being lit up means that power is being routed to a part of the switch. Simply urn the switches so that none are lit up"

Jarek orders the gunners to stop firing ate the ork's engines
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 17, 2013, 2:17:41 AM
IG: Quickly look around, pulling all switches whos consoles aren't lit up, then turn the dial increasing generator output. Pick up weapons, get through the wall and start running for the thunderhawk.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 17, 2013, 5:21:32 PM
IG: as you turn around you see an ard boy blocking the hole with its storm shield. You can see that there is a alot of orcs on the other side of the ard boy.

The orc ships engines has been critically crippled and it slows to an almost stop.

You help the iron father patch up the navigator. You give him a new lung, a new arm from the elbow down, and patch his skin together. The iron father: now he just needs to sleep an hour or 2
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 17, 2013, 6:20:34 PM
IG: Quickly look around for a weak spot in the wall left behind from the conflict earlier.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 17, 2013, 6:28:44 PM
IG: as you quikly glance around, the ard boy advanses trough the door, and the ork boyz from the hanger also rush in behind the ard boy.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 17, 2013, 8:44:28 PM
OG: The queston is, do I find a weak spot? :P

IG: Knowing that I have run out of time, I charge the Orkz in an arc. First swinging my thunder hammer, striking the first row of boyz, and using my inertia to smash into the next row, crushing several bones. Getting up, I start lashing out with my power weapons while attempting to avoid contact with the storm shield.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 17, 2013, 8:52:53 PM
OG: you dont have time. you only had time for a fast glace, so not really.

IG: you smash into the orkz carving into the group with great ferocity. fast you stand in front of the ard boy, you deftly evade the strikes from his chain axe (you are slaying orks at the sametime) but as out of nowhere the ard boy strikes you with his shield knocking you over, as soon as you fall the boyz jump at you burying you in a great pile of orcz
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 18, 2013, 11:05:10 PM
IG: I notice one of the orks grenades are dangling, so I grab it and arm it, before quickly stuffing it under an ork a bit further away. I turn my head away and await the explosion
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 19, 2013, 6:07:49 AM
IG: you hear a dry boom and alot of the orks is liftet away, your face is splatteret in ork blood and the heat burns your eyebrows.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 19, 2013, 11:48:09 AM
IG: Quickly wipe my face and jump up, looking around for survivors. Scan myself for damage and grab my thunder hammer.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 19, 2013, 1:41:23 PM
IG:The orks have made a cirkel around you. And the ard boy is charging trough the lot of them, he has fury in his eyes. The other orkz is also closing for the kill. You can feel a sudden rage building inside.

OG: where is biofan?.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 19, 2013, 3:09:13 PM
OG: I am honestly unsure, I am trying to reach him

IG: The rage, clouding my judgement and giving me the sensation of the strength of a god, I face the ard boy and pull my thunder hammer back, swinging it forward, preparing to smash it into the ard boy.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 19, 2013, 7:59:49 PM
OG: Im still here, but cant do anything while waiting for navigator to recover
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 19, 2013, 8:57:06 PM
OG: well bio. You can still think about making a recovery mission for stasik. Since he chrashed his thund hawk into an ork vessel like a drop pod. Spoiler alert it will not fly it.

IG: the red thirst takes control over your body since you let it do so. You wield the thunder hammer to handed and smash the shield with the combined strength of almost pure rage and a terminator armor. The slam is so great i goes right trough the ard shield and right into the ard boy obliterating his torso.

But now the side effect of red thirst is going into effect, you have tried this before. You no longer see orks you see vessels of unspilled blood. You no longer have the ability to see difference of friend and foe.

Magos you here insane laughter and angry almost animalistic sounds coming from the vox channel you had with captain Dagal
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 19, 2013, 11:32:02 PM
OG: Mmm, I wonder if I'll have the will to fight it back when I'm through O_o

IG: Grab a chunk of ard boy and drink some of the blood (om nom nom) before continuing with the slaughter of the orkz. When I finish, I race out of the hall running for the most filled area of the ship using my nose to smell the ork blood.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 20, 2013, 1:58:17 AM
IG: Jarek and the iron father patch up another thunderhawk, then fly toward the ork ship and hope for a safe landing. Upon hearing the sounds over the vox, Jarek tells the iron father to be prepare to be prepare to kill the captain if necesary.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 20, 2013, 6:07:03 AM
IG: margos, ypu and the iron father fly towards the vessel and see an landing port right away. But it is in the other end of the ship. The iron father: why dident we bring any guards men? And lets hopeni can use some my chaplain training, i have heard terrible things about the red thirst.

You start sloughtering the orks swinging your weapons, reaping a great tally with every swing.(the best way to explain how you kill at the moment is with this song smiley: wink )

0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 20, 2013, 10:04:49 AM
OG: Lol I love it! Meeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

And well, I can't say much else besides this:

IG: I continue leaving a sea of blood, feeling as if I am Sanguinius wrecking havoc upon the mutants of Baal, heading towards what I believe to be an Ork Warboss
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 20, 2013, 10:53:45 AM
IG: you wreck great havoc, i would not be hard to find you in the ship since you run through walls and ork in about the same way, good thing you are in the middle of the ship ( or else you might run through the bulkhead). And suddenly you stand in front of a deff dread. ( remember that you must think like a blood drunk psycko).
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment