Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

warhammer 40 k roleplay

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Mar 20, 2013, 11:03:00 AM
IG: "LOOk DEFF DREADS! DEFF DREADS! Our enemy hides in metal boxes! Mwahaha! The cowards! The fools! We should take away... the metal boxes..." Run up to the deff dread in order to slice at it with my lightning claw then hit the same spot with my thunder hammer while laughing manically. (I really do sound like a chaos marine don't I?)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 20, 2013, 11:25:50 AM
OG: yeah maybe a bit to much insane talk an too little insane strategy. remember you can see the deff dread but you only see a blood vessel with tick skin smiley: smile you are more animalistic like a light wulfen curse just more blood fixed

IG: you run up driving your claw through some of the frontal armor and try to slam the hammer through the hole you made. you miss and smack the hammer right into the heavily armored frontal portion driving the deff dread a step. it then retaliates by smacking you of your feet with its Aussoult cwannon.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 20, 2013, 12:20:51 PM
IG: Stand up and throw my thunder hammer at it. Start running towards it right after the throw, jumping onto it in the hopes of ripping it apart with my teeth.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 20, 2013, 12:36:10 PM
OG: okay i actually laughed, awesome man smiley: biggrin

IG: the hammer strikes the frontal armor again and it steps back again, but just as it is about to to regain its footing you hit it with a mighty charge an topple the deff dread. Then you start clawing violently at it with your power claw and you hand ripping parts of the armor off. after a couple of seconds you pull out the ork controller and cut apart with your claw.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 20, 2013, 5:06:04 PM
OG: nom nom nom smiley: biggrin Guess we're waiting for the Magos to come and rescue me smiley: ohh

IG: Pick up the THunder Hammer, My Little Blood Maker, and see if there are any more walking blood vessels on the ship, preferably a pair
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 20, 2013, 5:14:40 PM
IG: for some sort of miracle or terrible accident you are hurled out of your red thirst by an excessively heavy blow that crumbles some of the back armor and make you loose a shoulder guard. you fight to get up bleeding from several spots and as you turn your head you see a bigamous wargboss with a powar klav, he is laughing tauntingly at you before uttering: so yu ar the spracemarene makring trupple on ma ship
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 20, 2013, 9:33:22 PM
IG: try to clear my head and make sure I have all my weapons before making a stand before the Warboss.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 20, 2013, 9:43:49 PM
OG: Ever hear of a thing called sleep guys? :P

IG: as they landed in the pad jarek answers the iron fathers question "If we fail this mission and we all die, the navigator will be able to get the ship away now that the ork engine's are crippled, but i wanted the guards to stay just in case something happened. Another reason is that I didnt want them to be involve when we meet the captain in his red thirst, even if they arent slaughtered by him they will never again be inspired by his presence in battle, only fear and loath him."

The magos does a final check of his las pistols and mechandrites before opening the hatch.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 20, 2013, 10:37:40 PM
OG: i live in scandinavia and its about 23.30 so im about to sleep.

IG: good point you have there, and have you heard any news about the captains were a bouts on this vessel. The iron father says as he start to hack his power axe at the airlock. We need to get trough this airlock first though so enable you magnetic shoes magos.

Your hammer is in a bad condition, and you can clearly feel that the blow must have cut some cables in the armor since parts of your body just feel the true weight of the 600 kg terminator plate
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 21, 2013, 8:46:54 PM
IG: Accessing my inner power and adrenaline, I swing my thunder hammer one last time, which shatters at the touch with the Ork Power Klaw. But the hammer still had enough shock to temporarily stun the Warboss (I hope? :P), a time I use to thrust my power claw into the warboss before jumping backwards and putting on my spare lightning claw.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 21, 2013, 9:02:43 PM
IG: Turn on my magnet boots, and make sure all the equipment is securely strapped on me
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 21, 2013, 9:34:34 PM
OG: ??

IG: as you stun the warboss you hear a large explosion and both you and the warboss is knocked from your feet. you both here a huge groan. The generator has overloaded and violently explodet. the ship starts tearing itself apart you just slip your broken helmet on in time as the ship cracks in two and the warboss is flung out into space. you magnoboots hold you in place while the ship is tearing itself apart.

OG: I dont forget guys smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 21, 2013, 9:46:55 PM
IG: As the space vacuum sucks out the air, it rips apart the front of my helmet which had broken from the Ard Ork earlier. Being a space marine, I survive, but know that my boots won't last too long so I start making for the nearest door, facing several close calls as I lose my balance.

OG: my earlier OG comment was to the Magos Jarek smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 21, 2013, 10:07:58 PM
OG: he was telling me to add more to my post

Also, terminator armor has magnetic boots?

IG: make sure the thunderhawk is still relatively intact and the iron father is still fine, before heading towards the captains location. (which i know because of the vox signal)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 21, 2013, 11:23:43 PM
OG: okay. And yes all spacemarine power armors, even scots armor has magnetic boots.

IG: magos as you open the door in front of you a heavy shape falls in bloodied and beaten the door closes automatically behind him, you recognize captain Dagal. he has passed out. his body is filled with cut woulds his armor is broken and his face suffers from severe frost burns and oxygen need. luckily the room you currently are in is air tight and still has a low level of oxygen in it. you and the iron father needs to get captain Dagal back to the ship fast.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 22, 2013, 12:31:19 AM
IG: I lift up the captain with my arms and all my mechandrites except for the ballistic mechandrite, and tell the iron father to keep an eye out for any orks that might make their way to us. We start running back to the thunderhawk.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 22, 2013, 7:18:13 AM
IG: you are unable to lift him alone. But the help of the iron father and his servo arm you are able to carry the captain to the ship. It was lucky that the iron father had taken a rebreather mask with him so the captain would not be bare to other void assaults on his face. But as you get to the ship a nob ork stand in front of it wearing what seems to be an ork space suit and big chain choppa
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 22, 2013, 10:52:07 AM
OG: wake up, grab the Magos's las pistols and shoot the nob several times (pew pew pew) before looking at my carriers and going "my heroes..." then feint again. (it's OG because I'm kidding smiley: stickouttongue)
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment