Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

warhammer 40 k roleplay

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Mar 22, 2013, 11:04:57 AM
OG: i guesst so smiley: smile. And nomas will be joining the game soon btw. Now we just need bio to defeat the nob with the ironfather
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 22, 2013, 11:11:12 AM
OG: Yea I saw he was joining (stalking ftw) and first thing I thought was "uh oh, he's going to kill me"
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 22, 2013, 2:37:30 PM
OG: He could be influencing the Warboss, sending the Ork fleet at an Imperial world smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 22, 2013, 2:42:10 PM
OG: I think every race hate the ork as much as much as the emperium. I dont think anyone can work with orks smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 22, 2013, 2:45:03 PM
According to the Dawn of War (one) series, the chaos can work with Orks, (or just Gorgutz) at least for some time smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 22, 2013, 4:47:01 PM
OG: as good a series as dawn of war is. It has a couple of core failures. But it more than a good enough start.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 23, 2013, 3:46:44 AM
OG: arggg! i'm finally in a fight! lets hope i don't derp.

IG: drag the unconscious captain to a safe corner while the iron father opens up with his bolter, then turn around and open fire with my las pistols and Ballistic mechadendrite, with machine like speed and precision, aiming for the weak spots in the nobs "spez suit" so it would asphyxiate.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 23, 2013, 10:18:07 AM
IG: the iron fathers bolter rounds hits the ork with deft precesion and knocks the nob over but the armor seems to be made of a very strong armor, claerly not ork made, it looks like something from a forge world when you look more at it.

Your las rounds scorthes and dent many spots on the suit but they dont seem to hurt it. But then you hit the mask on the spez suit blakening the glas, blinding the ork. And becouse even nobs are rummaging idiots it pulls of its helmet in an attempt to see you. Just before its head exoplode from the void assault it trows its chain axe cutting one of yore mechandrites off.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 23, 2013, 3:49:51 PM
OG: i will tell were you are and that kind of stuuf. When the others come back to the ship
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 23, 2013, 4:04:37 PM
OG: which mechandrite? i have 4

-Ballistic

-manipulator

-utility

-explorator
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 23, 2013, 4:44:10 PM
OG: normally when i say one i think its okay to choose but okay. Its the manipulator.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 23, 2013, 4:55:16 PM
OG: goddamn, that's the heaviest..

IG: THe iron father uses one of his servo arms to grab the manipulator machandrite, while we carry/drag the captain into the thunderhawk
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 23, 2013, 5:52:58 PM
IG: the iron father cathes the arm just before it fly away. you drag the captain unto the thunderhawk and close the ramp. just as the thunderhawk takes off the now derelict ork ship shudders again as it finally breaks in to even smaller pieces. but you see that a couple of ork drop ship just had time to leave and are now flying for your ship.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 23, 2013, 6:33:57 PM
IG: vox the gunners and tell them to fire at the orks. The iron father will pilot the ship and engage the farthest from the main group so we don't accidentally get hit by our own guys, ill take the secondary thunderhawk guns.

OG: If im wrong and the thunderhawk cant be used as a fighter then ignore the last part, we just rush back to our ship while its gunners fire away at the orks.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 23, 2013, 6:40:43 PM
IG: The iron father pilots the thunder hawk close to an ork ship and guns it down. you see another closing in to you fire 5 rounds and then it clanks empty same does the main gun. the ship was never filled for space combat because that wasn't requested on front.

but the ships proximity guns does an awesome job and cuts down most of the ships. only one of the gunships reach the ship.(there were 15 in the start)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 23, 2013, 7:52:18 PM
OG: The Thunderhawk is a strike craft and transport. So no, it's doesn't have fighter capabilities, but then again, most of them don't. They're all strike craft, so... planetary and atmospheric gun fighting and ship harassment smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 23, 2013, 7:54:30 PM
OG: most srike emperial strikecrafts are more than capaple of space fighting too. you will find plenty of examples for that in "Galaxy in flames" form the horus heresy series.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment