Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

STAR CITIZEN - The revival of High end pc gaming and Space Sims?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Dec 8, 2012, 1:19:40 PM
Codename_Veers wrote:
Hey Strigon, thanks for your critique! I will think about you points.

Actually I am not sure how the space-suits in SC are concipated and what would take longer. Freeze to death or suffocate. So I have to wait for more informations.

The answer will come with the story. I try to write as realistic as is possible for such a story and such a setting. And even though I don't like to take "luck" as a satisfying answer, it is part of a autor-tool. But I will have a satisfying answer.

The make as much money as possible arguement for pirates is true but not always! Depends on the pirates. And as I said: They where very succesfull pirates so, they didn't really need to endanger themselves for some more creds.

Blowing up Pirates will be mostly our job. I am not quite sure how this is going to work with boarded pirate ships. If you have to give them back to the original owner or the lawforces - or you can keep them as legal ships for the C lan-Fleet. We will have to wait for more information. As far as I know depending on the server (PvP or PvE), you will face Players or NPCs as Pirates. You are able to become a pirate yourself. That's why I expect some clever gamers, luring unawearing pilots in traps and rob them poor - and those pilots are going to want payback. Or some uf us get robed and want their ships back.

The "Legalized Piracy! It's a good thing!"-slogan is more a sarcastic pun. By boarding pirate ships we will be able to take hold of cargo and new ships for our fleet (if it is legal). Perhaps we are even able to take missions from players, bringing their ships back for a small fee and getting a good reputation in SC as a Clan.

Good idea smiley: biggrin

Your sig is a really good one smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 9, 2012, 10:43:53 AM
Ok, so to finaly DO something, I am giving a Deadline! Untill Thuesday you can still make some proposes for names. After that I am going to pick some of the favorites and add some of mine and present the best 3 to 5 to you. I try to write the history as soon as I can, but it will perhaps partly depend on the Clanname....
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 11, 2012, 2:13:42 PM
Well, isn't the deadline over, already? smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 12, 2012, 12:22:08 PM
Yeah, it is over and I broke it down to following 3 possibilities:

Seraphim Securities/Foundation/Agency

Sol Security Agency

Sol Elysium Agency

Which one is your favorite? Write it down (first one has 3 diffrent options. Pick ONE!) untill max. Friday (14.12.12). I will pick the favorite and than write the story, credo and what else is needed. Is somebody of you able to design a logo?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 12, 2012, 12:44:11 PM
Well, Seraphim Securities sounds cool, Sol Securtiy Agency too - when I'll get my programs running, I could make some 3D stuff-logo-thingy? smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 12, 2012, 1:48:35 PM
Out of those, the Sol Security Agency is the best, in my opinion. ^^

Actually, it is quite interesting, that you chose the prefixes of Tredecim/Final Strigon with my security agency suffix. XD
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 12, 2012, 1:56:03 PM
Yeah, well I am allways looking for the best mix. Try to appeal to everyone. Allready writing on the story by the way...
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 12, 2012, 3:44:12 PM
Codename_Veers wrote:
Yeah, well I am allways looking for the best mix. Try to appeal to everyone. Allready writing on the story by the way...

Good luck!
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 12, 2012, 7:00:01 PM
FinalStrigon wrote:
Hmm...Of those, I suppose that that Sol Security Agency is the best as well.

Sweet, now let's wait 'till 2014 and read Veers fanfic! smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 12, 2012, 10:21:06 PM
Well actually I'm not the fan-fiction guy. Just love a good narration and want wo give our future teammembers more than just a site to meet on. I just love a good community-feeling in games and the more colorfull the backround the better....Seems Sol Security Agency is the favorite, ha? A pitty, I was almost aiming for Seraphim Securities or Seraphim Foundation. But don't worry, some of our ideas will get into the whole story anyway. smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 12, 2012, 11:25:04 PM
Codename_Veers wrote:
Well actually I'm not the fan-fiction guy. Just love a good narration and want wo give our future teammembers more than just a site to meet on. I just love a good community-feeling in games and the more colorfull the backround the better....Seems Sol Security Agency is the favorite, ha? A pitty, I was almost aiming for Seraphim Securities or Seraphim Foundation. But don't worry, some of our ideas will get into the whole story anyway. smiley: wink

Close enough to be mentioned as fanfic smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 13, 2012, 9:03:58 PM
FinalStrigon wrote:
*twicthes at incentive to write a new fan-fic*

Must...resist urge...finals period...still ongoing...

Luckily I'm done smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 14, 2012, 7:31:43 PM
So it will be! Sol Security Agency. Now, I try to finish as much as I can before christmas. But if we are succesfull in designing a good community site, we are going to be presented on the official RSI site, as had already happen with the german Star Citizen HQ website. So if you are willing to help.....
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 14, 2012, 7:34:22 PM
Azhrey wrote:
Sol Security Agency sound the most interesting...

It does. I slightly dislike the idea I have now that we might just get lumped up as some "ABC" group (as in, just another acronym agency thrown around like so many others: FBI, CIA, NSA, SSA (Social Security Administration, not Sol Security Agency), PWA, CAA, CCC, BBB, and so on and so forth).

But it'll do the job we need it to.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 14, 2012, 9:15:24 PM
FinalStrigon wrote:
It does. I slightly dislike the idea I have now that we might just get lumped up as some "ABC" group (as in, just another acronym agency thrown around like so many others: FBI, CIA, NSA, SSA (Social Security Administration, not Sol Security Agency), PWA, CAA, CCC, BBB, and so on and so forth).

But it'll do the job we need it to.

Hehe, I know that feeling, beeing stamped as DeaSoc / BWS / TV / ITI guy for life smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 17, 2012, 12:55:46 PM
Still working on it, sry that it takes so long! Damn the last homeworks I have to do. ^^ Is somebody able to present some Logo- suggestions? And by that I mean some actual designed logos! I am not sure what I am looking for.

Perhaps a white or yellow Star, surroundet by steel Anglewings and some Swords (Katanas?) synchron down against the Wings? The Star Citizen Logo alsready contains a nice Star. Perhaps we could take that? It should look professional and not funny!

By the way, the new Forum of SC is up and there is a new area, just for Clans. So we need to hurry!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment