Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

What Games Are You Playing At The Moment??

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Dec 8, 2014, 2:29:03 PM
Mansen wrote:
Oh man - Yeah Far Cry 4 has such a great atmosphere and lore... but the damn story just ruined it for me.

I totally agree on this point! I also think that we do not see a lot the main villain. smiley: angry
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 4, 2015, 7:54:11 PM
I'm really into Might and Magic Clash of Heroes on PC. A very fun, addicting puzzle game spinoff of this amazing serie.

And speaking of MM I'm also playing Heroes 3 with the Wake of Gods Expansion

Endless Legends of course and trying to finish Shovel Knight
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 7, 2015, 9:13:11 AM
After having finished Bioshock 2, I now started playing Unity of Command - A very nice Turn based tactics/strategy game !

Though getting a decisive or brilliant victory is proving to be rather hard smiley: ohh
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 7, 2015, 11:24:38 AM
Hello,

I was playing Pokémon serie for months, I bought most of the games from generations 3 to 6 (GBA/DS/3DS games) so it means every compatible games since gen 1 and 2 don't allow transfer to gen 3+. I was trying to finally ♥♥♥♥ing catch 'em all smiley: mad But I'm enough for now so I wanted something more exciting, then I went back on Far Cry 3 that I hadn't finished yet, but after 30 minutes I ended it.

Then came the Steam sales so I bought the Amplitude pack, more for Dungeon of the Endless but for Endless Legend too.

On my phone I'm playing Plants vs Zombies 2.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 8, 2015, 3:19:12 AM
Totally into Dungeon Of The Endless right now.

Also, Medieval 2: Total War and Endless Legend.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 26, 2015, 3:34:13 AM
Endless Legend, Endless Space, Crusader Kings 2, Transistor, Warlock 2.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 27, 2015, 3:01:09 AM
These threads are always fun.

I unlocked 100% of the achievements in This War of Mine. Fantastic game, you should all be playing it!!!!

Playing Xcom Enemy Within with the Longwar mod and a few texture packs. Longwar is like the best of both worlds from classic and new Xcom. Good times.

Long Live the Queen: Cutesy pink princess simulation with a fluffy pink anime extererior that is a thinly veiled facade that hides a hateful dark humored Sansa Stark simulator beneath the surface.

Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut. My big-killy-but-good-hearted Street Samurai troll 'Khan-Crete' WILL complete this story .. Maybe. Eventually. EL is distracting me.

The Forest: Survive plane crash. Then survive MUTANT CANNIBALZ that live in the forest. Early Access, but got a new update recently, cool! My current survival game of choice.

Project Zomboid: My other other main current survival game also too. Maybe. On and off. It's good times.

Wasteland 2: Been meaning to start this. I really have. Bought it at the same time I bought Endless Legend. Mistake. It's very complex. Can't sit down and learn stats without ADHDing about EL. One day.

Endless Legend mainly lately. I finally got around to grabbing it about a monthish ago. Had my head buried in it since.

Endless Day event has me playing all three Amplitude games on a regular basis again. Got all acheivements. Woot. Hissho + Tiny Map + 1 AI = Win. Still hard though! I was out of practice >.>

Right now I'm playing Endless Space with custom faction version of the Silicoids from Masters of Orion 2. Essentially, sowers affinity with harmony ships. Silicon beings---so their very existence is toxic to carbon based life, repulsive, stand-offish, and often discriminated against. Even the Harmony are disgusted by them because they have similar biology but don't share the Harmony's reaction to dust! Since they are silicon based Luxury resources don't have the same effects on their biology, so I took the negative trait that halves luxury resources. Eternal War to represent repulsive and all the negative hero traits to represent the discrimination and how difficult and awful it would be to work for them. One level of Pessimists to represent their generally negative attitude. Deep Roots at level 2, Solid Citizens, and one point of revenge to represent how much of a pain it would be to integrate their citizens into another empire and how they like to expand slowly. Mineral Rich Planet and tolerant for their lore. My way of hooking them to the Endless Space universe is giving them dust-fueled telekinetic control over minerals---So tons of ship HP, Builders, and Militarists maxed and Spendthrifts at one level to represent that.

They play like sort of a good sweet spot between Automatons and Sowers. Their weakness is that they do everything but building and research pretty slowly, that they aren't necessarily war-focused but have the eternal war trait, and that you have to rely on heroes less. It's made for an interesting game!

um-um-um---I think that's everything current.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 27, 2015, 8:45:13 AM
I've just ended Sanitarium, that point'n click I wanted to do for years since it was released. A great choice.

I bought a ship package for Star Citizen.

Still playing various Pokémon games to get them all.

I played Endless Legend and Dungeon of the Endless for the Endless Day. And I tried Endless Space for the first time but I didn't like it for the few minutes I played it.

I wanna do Alien: Isolation since it's one of my fav licences.

And I have many games on Steam I haven't finished yet or even haven't started.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 28, 2015, 12:02:04 AM
Rudest wrote:

Playing Xcom Enemy Within with the Longwar mod and a few texture packs. Longwar is like the best of both worlds from classic and new Xcom. Good times.

Nice.

Rudest wrote:

Endless Day event has me playing all three Amplitude games on a regular basis again. Got all acheivements. Woot. Hissho + Tiny Map + 1 AI = Win. Still hard though! I was out of practice >.>.

Same, I didn't play DotE though.

Rudest wrote:

Right now I'm playing Endless Space with custom faction version of the Silicoids from Masters of Orion 2. Essentially, sowers affinity with harmony ships. Silicon beings---so their very existence is toxic to carbon based life, repulsive, stand-offish, and often discriminated against. Even the Harmony are disgusted by them because they have similar biology but don't share the Harmony's reaction to dust! Since they are silicon based Luxury resources don't have the same effects on their biology, so I took the negative trait that halves luxury resources. Eternal War to represent repulsive and all the negative hero traits to represent the discrimination and how difficult and awful it would be to work for them. One level of Pessimists to represent their generally negative attitude. Deep Roots at level 2, Solid Citizens, and one point of revenge to represent how much of a pain it would be to integrate their citizens into another empire and how they like to expand slowly. Mineral Rich Planet and tolerant for their lore. My way of hooking them to the Endless Space universe is giving them dust-fueled telekinetic control over minerals---So tons of ship HP, Builders, and Militarists maxed and Spendthrifts at one level to represent that.

They play like sort of a good sweet spot between Automatons and Sowers. Their weakness is that they do everything but building and research pretty slowly, that they aren't necessarily war-focused but have the eternal war trait, and that you have to rely on heroes less. It's made for an interesting game!

um-um-um---I think that's everything current.

That sounds really cool.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 28, 2015, 8:47:03 AM
I've been working my way through my huge Steam backlog. I recently played through – and finished – Little Inferno and Auditorium. Both feel more like webtoys than proper games, but I enjoyed both. I liked Little Inferno quite a bit.

As for what I'm playing now, I just started playing Castle Crashers. Pretty good, and it runs smoothly on my 6-year-old MacBook :P
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 28, 2015, 10:17:17 AM
Yeah, it has been pretty fun!

I might do a write up of all my MoO2 races converted into Endless Space.

Got some ideas for the Meklar that involve combining Craver affinity with Tolerant for an over-industrialization/over-pollution theme.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 5, 2015, 9:16:57 AM
Hey!

I recently played Dying Light (not bad at all, especially in cooperation. I'm ready in case of apocalypse smiley: smile), Stronghold Crusader and I also tested the open beta of Battlefield Hardline (I like the fact they tried something new in this one, even if the players have to say goodbye to the huge maps/planes etc).
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 5, 2015, 12:59:00 PM
I finally got all stars in Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey...
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 5, 2015, 5:35:48 PM
Just finished Dragon Age Inquisition a first time(It was GREAT), gonna create a new character smiley: stickouttongue

But before all, im playing some Endless Legend with my mods ! smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 11, 2015, 9:50:38 PM
Recently I've been played Sunless Sea, The Banners Saga and The Witchers 2
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 14, 2015, 1:46:55 AM
Tried TW2: Rome for the free weekend. Pretty good, but I had to stop because I don't want to ruin my Attila experience in the future....
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 16, 2015, 6:06:38 PM
I started up Wasteland 2 finally. Been intimidated by it for the two or so months that I've had it. Did my research, did some testing (to figure out what is conjecture and opinion and what is closer to the truth, regarding balance.)

Which is the main culprit for why my Endless Legend guides have been on hold!

Despite some weapon balance issues, is pretty great. smiley: approval Recent patch fixed a lot of bugs, and the next major patch is rumored to be a huge balance pass.

I using some custom portrait packs and a save game editor to edit my team to taste >.> Not stats mind you, just appearances.

I did this, because for some unknown reason, gas masks are gender locked.

My team is a bunch of oddballs, they have deeper bios but here is a quick summary for any interested;

Claudette:

My "Face" who does all the talking is Claudette Carver. Essentially, her story is that she has the right combination of brute force and reasoning to make a perfect ranger.... If she can get over her arrogance and sometimes brash behavior--has been teamed with the right set of weirdos to forge her into something greater. Talky skills and Weapon modding.

If talking doesn't work, she jumps right to shotgun diplomacy. Nothing beats shotgun diplomacy!

Trench:

Reformed assassin who joined the Rangers to make amends for something in his past. Cliche, stand-offish. Disarms traps, picks locks, snipes the dewds. I managed to make it look like he's wearing an awesome long-coat and gasmask combo.

Risque:

Tiny cyberpunk Asian girl with high Intelligence. Uses SMGs for soft targets, Energy Weapons for hard targets, has Safe Cracking, and some basic point dips into medic skills to be a back up medic. (There is npc recruit I'm using as my main medic). Her story is that she is a .."treasure hunter" who was convinced by a Ranger she was trying to steal from that she should join up. Her primary motivations are basically to keep everyone standing long enough for them to complete missions and so she/they can haul off the loot. Very useful, her combination of skills mean's she always got an answer for the bad situations.

Greedy. Clever. Cute. smiley: approval

Sister Sophia:

Combat Nun! My only completely and utterly dedicated combat character. She is basically Assault Rifles and Leadership(gives aim buffs to nearby squadmates, keeps NPC recruits from disobeying) the whole idea behind her is the same idea behind the Sisters of Battle----Both starkly awe inspiring and terrifying. She is something of a battle chaplain and squad combat tactician rolled into one.

Her hymns bless bullets, condemn enemies, she's zealous and scary!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment