Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

What Games Are You Playing At The Moment??

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Nov 18, 2014, 4:28:11 PM
Nasarog wrote:
Picking up my copy of DA:I today... fare the well cruel world....

Enjoy that new DRM that supposedly destroys your harddrive with constant write/reads to obscure the game source code. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 18, 2014, 5:03:26 PM
Mansen wrote:
Enjoy that new DRM that supposedly destroys your harddrive with constant write/reads to obscure the game source code. smiley: biggrin

Don't worry broth.. My PS3 can handle it (I hope).
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 18, 2014, 6:10:42 PM
Playing Enslaved, Odyssey to the west. Much better than I expected, a good surprise! smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 18, 2014, 7:28:48 PM
I'll have to try that eventually as well.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 18, 2014, 8:38:26 PM
Annnnddd.... Preloading Dragon age inquisition.

I was pretty against preordering it after the disaster that was DA2, but after watching angry joe's preview I was excited about the game, and it does seem to look and play well, and Bioware seem to have learned from their mistakes. It is going to be available in 24 hours, my plan is to do maximum difficulty (which seems insanely hard from the preview) and play it rogue like. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 19, 2014, 9:19:46 AM
I think the only game I was equally disinterested in was ME3 :P (besides counterstrikes, battlefields, needy speeders, football managers, total wars... you know, the games I wouldn't be interested anyway)

Maybe in 10 years when it will be part of some oldie collection on GOG smiley: wink
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 19, 2014, 8:40:36 PM
melkathi wrote:
I think the only game I was equally disinterested in was ME3 :P (besides counterstrikes, battlefields, needy speeders, football managers, total wars... you know, the games I wouldn't be interested anyway)

Maybe in 10 years when it will be part of some oldie collection on GOG smiley: wink

Never heard of needy speeders. And I am with you on football manager, total war (not horrible but combat is a mess most of the time and the macro aspect is too simple), battlefield (ugh). Counterstrike was fun for a while with friends, as long as you play 5v5 where you can make a difference. And ME3 was excellent. I think you're missing out on that last one, it's not a genre you can "not like" I think its appeal is pretty universal.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 19, 2014, 8:45:22 PM
Need for Speed smiley: wink Steam keeps suggesting it to me.

I do not like Bioware's writing. So seeing how their games are story driven, there is nothing there for me to like.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 28, 2014, 6:52:35 PM
I just wrenched myself away from the computer. Shadow of Mordor.

Now looking for something that's on sale.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 29, 2014, 5:21:08 PM
Just bought Rome II : Total War <3

Love it, gonna play it for a while...

I think i will get Dragon Age Inquistion pretty soon too ! The AngryJoe review definitivly convinced me ! It look like the best RPG ever made smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 30, 2014, 6:38:33 PM
After watching the entire original series of Star Trek (and a good sum of Animated and Next Generation), I decided to take the plunge and give Star Trek: Online a try - Not for the MMO experience but just for the stories and flying my own starship around.

It's actually a lot more fun than I imagined - The space combat is pretty great and the ground combat is... passable (It's an MMO that tries to be Mass Effect in mechanics basically)
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 4, 2014, 12:26:01 AM
Nasarog wrote:
I installed DA:I on my PS3.. oh oh.

Oh lucky one... I have to wait the next month before buying it ! (money and time eating.. but it worth all the sacrifices xD)

Have fun smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 8, 2014, 9:18:30 AM
Hello everyone!

At the moment, I'm playing Far cry 4 (I actually really like the random events generated, the lore is quite beautiful too), I also got Warlord of Draenor (Good surprise, a lot more interest in the scenario than the previous expansion).

And when I want to die I play Dungeon of the Endless. smiley: wink
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 8, 2014, 10:28:09 AM
Mostly Gems of War when I have internet access. The G2G put me off dote for the month, which was my main game.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 8, 2014, 11:41:56 AM
Oh man - Yeah Far Cry 4 has such a great atmosphere and lore... but the damn story just ruined it for me.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 8, 2014, 12:29:01 PM
melkathi wrote:
Mostly Gems of War when I have internet access. The G2G put me off dote for the month, which was my main game.

Huh? Why? What's going on?
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment