Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

is Alderbranch too awesome?

OMG, Steve Job's was jealous.
no, no, no
*looks at something shiny* umm. WHAT were we talking about?
Nah, He is a god. After all, a awesome Alderbranch with power IS a god. So no.
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 22, 2012, 10:07:55 PM
Slar wrote:
So how many penguins in lingerie show up at your churches picnic's?

A bunch.

There is one of them...

Steph'nie wrote:
Alderbranch? awesome? Not at all.

smiley: stickouttongue

Thats not what you voted for! smiley: smile

You just stated that I was not too awesome which just implies im sufficiently awesome. ^^

craigbic wrote:
Penguins in lingerie, church picnics, Alderbranch.....this church is.....AWESOME!!!

Yeah it is, did I mention it also has its own inquisition, large stock of cheese and whisky... and of course theres lots and lots of pizza.

Xetherius wrote:
.. What was that? I didn't catch that. I thought I saw something shiny...

That shiny was just a piece of my awesomeness. Feel free to bask in its glory at any time.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 10:32:41 AM
nah, it is ok. it IS for punishment after all. Now bend over and take it like a god.

Alderbranch wrote:
Of course you can have it back... it broke somewhat so I had to make new tails... and all I had at home was barb wire.... hope that won't be a problem.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 7:47:28 PM
4x_Fan wrote:
Ubisoft. Ugh. People still play their games with all that DRM bloatware?

Kids these days...

I play ANNO2070, and I'm old enough to be your grandfather. Problem?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 18, 2012, 2:25:08 AM
Alderbranch wrote:
I don't get embarrased by that... although you seem to deny that evening with that penguin dressed in lingerie, the three kilos of vaseline and that large nylontent ever happend. smiley: smile

No, that would be your interpretation of this. Its amusing what ppl think one does with a elephant, some pink balloons and the whips.

The truth of the story is that I gave the kids rides on the elephants and a pink balloon while Slar entertained their mummies with the whip ^^

He tries to play on my guilty conscience for selling him the equipment but hey, im not responsible for how he uses it.

Wait a second! Where the hell was I when all of this was going on and why was I not invited to the church picnic?!?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 18, 2012, 7:18:42 AM
craigbic wrote:
Wait a second! Where the hell was I when all of this was going on and why was I not invited to the church picnic?!?

This was a lovely day in late April. I don't think you were here then I am afraid. Ah well you will have to wait until the next year.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 18, 2012, 12:30:55 PM
craigbic wrote:

So how many penguins in lingerie show up at your churches picnic's?
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 19, 2012, 12:14:47 AM
Penguins in lingerie, church picnics, Alderbranch.....this church is.....AWESOME!!!
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 5:39:38 AM
Slar wrote:
I am not ashamed, I am very good at my whip useage, my flog useage, but seriously Alderbranch, can I have my cat o' nine tails back? I have a um *cough* dinner party tomorrow night. smiley: wink

Of course you can have it back... it broke somewhat so I had to make new tails... and all I had at home was barb wire.... hope that won't be a problem.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 22, 2012, 10:27:03 PM
repbunny wrote:
I'm new, who is he?

get into the Church of Alderbranch group and you will find out smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 2, 2012, 5:59:26 AM
Raptor wrote:
get into the Church of Alderbranch group and you will find out smiley: smile

Pst... you forgot to add that the link to the cult is in my signature...

And this is as you say one of the more confusing threads on the forums but still not as confusing as the group. smiley: smile

I mean the longest topics we have there are about weapons of mass destruction and cheese!.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 2, 2012, 8:11:48 AM
Alderbranch wrote:
Pst... you forgot to add that the link to the cult is in my signature...

And this is as you say one of the more confusing threads on the forums but still not as confusing as the group. smiley: smile

I mean the longest topics we have there are about weapons of mass destruction and cheese!.

You remind me that I should start a new project for the former, perhaps powered with the latter? Intruiging... ^^
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 3, 2012, 11:18:13 AM
DeathSarge wrote:
Alderbranch sucks, he led a suicide bombing mission against my fleet....

No, that was the High Priest Justice, not the Church. I beg to differ. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment