Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

is Alderbranch too awesome?

OMG, Steve Job's was jealous.
no, no, no
*looks at something shiny* umm. WHAT were we talking about?
Nah, He is a god. After all, a awesome Alderbranch with power IS a god. So no.
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 16, 2012, 7:34:04 PM
I have seen sooooo many gif's that could go well with this topic, but they'd neither be allowed nor locatable!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 16, 2012, 7:34:52 PM
Slar wrote:
I think someone just messed with my thread. Should i tell them about your embarasing secrets so that it gets back the way it was? You know the one Alderbranch, the one about the whips, the elephant and the pink balloons?

I don't get embarrased by that... although you seem to deny that evening with that penguin dressed in lingerie, the three kilos of vaseline and that large nylontent ever happend. smiley: smile

InFlamesWeTrust wrote:
Oh my, he was at a circus where they had an elephant who held pink balloons while getting whipped?

Kinky...

No, that would be your interpretation of this. Its amusing what ppl think one does with a elephant, some pink balloons and the whips.

The truth of the story is that I gave the kids rides on the elephants and a pink balloon while Slar entertained their mummies with the whip ^^

He tries to play on my guilty conscience for selling him the equipment but hey, im not responsible for how he uses it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 16, 2012, 7:42:25 PM
Believe me, that wasn't my first interpretation. Just the more clean one smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 16, 2012, 8:17:37 PM
Alderbranch wrote:
while Slar entertained their mummies with the whip ^^

I am not ashamed, I am very good at my whip useage, my flog useage, but seriously Alderbranch, can I have my cat o' nine tails back? I have a um *cough* dinner party tomorrow night. smiley: wink
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment