Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

How did everyone find out about Endless Space?

Friends/Family
Article on a Website
Randomly drifting the internet
Advertisements (are there any yet?)
Other (please specify)
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 11:44:39 PM
Random boot up of steam. The store page called to me and bound me to its will. Damn you Amplitude for taking another soul in your evil plot for world domination!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 25, 2012, 1:13:27 AM
I'm only going to sound repetitive after everyone else...but yeah. Turning on Steam and coming across the advert is what first got me interested. The name and logo caught my attention immediately.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 25, 2012, 12:17:17 PM
repbunny wrote:
Saw 25% off on steam. The trailer was attractive and I liked the appeal that people could vote.

same was it for me
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 25, 2012, 7:26:19 PM
I stumbled onto some "Let's Play" videos on YouTube and I couldn't resist picking up the Alpha during the 25% off sale. I've had no regrets since, this game is great!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 26, 2012, 7:39:02 PM
I found out about this game on another space based game's website. I have pre ordered but not had the chance to play it yet... but I shall remedy that situation soon.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 28, 2012, 4:23:52 PM
Heard about it in the french magazine "Canard PC". I was very excited at the preview so I bought it compulsively when I saw it on steam a few weeks later.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 28, 2012, 7:55:00 PM
repbunny wrote:
Saw 25% off on steam. The trailer was attractive and I liked the appeal that people could vote.

Same here.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 29, 2012, 9:10:51 PM
I heard about this game from friends... they told praises about this game and after that, I have investigated for my account...
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 9, 2012, 7:14:25 AM
Interesting voyage for me, a game I was playing through my Steam account crashed, brought me back to my desktop and also brought up the recent offers/special deals/here's what valve wants you to buy now window. 3 S's sold me the game, Space, Strategy, Save. Bought the game on an impulse buy having no idea what I had gotten myself into, arrived at the main menu, and that fantastic composition used for the main menu ambiance kicks in, and I knew from there I had stumbled head-first into something extraordinary, I have played few other games since this event.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 10, 2012, 6:00:05 AM
Saw it on steam, played it on a friends steam account. Loved it.

Waiting for my next paycheck to buy it.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment