Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

How did everyone find out about Endless Space?

Friends/Family
Article on a Website
Randomly drifting the internet
Advertisements (are there any yet?)
Other (please specify)
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 10, 2012, 7:07:04 PM
Found it on Steam. I had actually noticed it in the "Special" section, reserved for occasional sales. I'm always interested in TBS games and when I saw this one, I was EXTREMELY interested, but also on a tight budget. I have a friend and we were discussing it and how promising it looked on Sunday night when I said, "Lets do it, Mate". We bit our lower lip, opened the old electronic wallet, watched as a couple e-moths flew out, and rummaged up the ante for the alpha.

This whole game2gether experience is new to me, but I'm finding it pretty fun. It actually feels like I have a small impact in the direction of the game, and am part of a community who at large is striving to see this product succeed.

My friend and I can both honestly say that it's been the best impulse investment we've ever made and I'm glad I've been able to contribute my pittance of cash to a company and dev team who seem to be doing a phenomenal job. Keep it up, Ladies and Gents!
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 12, 2012, 2:21:36 PM
Steam of course !

I thought :

"What ? a game with ships ? In space ? Nice !!!!"
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 12, 2012, 3:06:51 PM
One of my youtube subscriptions, quill18 did a quick preview of the alpha versions back in May. I bought the game within the same day as a result.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment