Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

How did everyone find out about Endless Space?

Friends/Family
Article on a Website
Randomly drifting the internet
Advertisements (are there any yet?)
Other (please specify)
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 19, 2012, 12:08:27 PM
Saw the initial announcement on steam, but I wasn't at home so I just kept it in the back of my mind. A few days later I looked into it and decided to give it a try.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 19, 2012, 8:19:12 PM
I regularly check out SteamGameSales, and it happened to catch my eye. I researched more on Steam and was instantly sold.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 19, 2012, 9:11:14 PM
umgssda wrote:
Saw a thread on some other forum about it.

Ditto. The thread I saw included gameplay video. The clean interface (for an alpha, no less!) is what hooked me in.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 19, 2012, 9:41:59 PM
A firend told me about it. I think he has it from space sector but not sure.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 21, 2012, 4:39:28 PM
Saw the main page on steam and currently looking into the game some more. Looks to be interesting and might give it a try.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 21, 2012, 9:26:03 PM
Saw it on Steam, the deal sounded too good to be true but I wasn't sure if I'd enjoy the game itself (i was afraid of the complexity being too much for my feeble human brain)

Then I saw NorthernLion's video on youtube and purchased the Special Edition less than an hour later.

No regrets!
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 22, 2012, 12:38:34 AM
I find it funny how publishers like to take down videos of their games from Youtube, but so many of us used Youtube before buying the game.

Not to mention Minecraft would never have been so successful without Youtube and other sites that talked about it.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 22, 2012, 7:35:12 PM
Found this on Steam, probably like quite a few others. Unfortunately it means I was a bit late to the Alpha Party, however Steam is sure to be great for advertising and sales.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 22, 2012, 7:38:26 PM
Xetherius wrote:
Found this on Steam, probably like quite a few others. Unfortunately it means I was a bit late to the Alpha Party, however Steam is sure to be great for advertising and sales.

Steam is great for everything.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 22, 2012, 8:45:02 PM
Saw 25% off on steam. The trailer was attractive and I liked the appeal that people could vote.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 4:12:38 PM
the Ad on Steam did it for me.

I saw 4X Space Game... well that was really all I needed .. insta buy. And I'm still happy with my decision.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 9:50:45 PM
I found Endless Space while looking through the steam game archives and by seeing it being advertised on the front page.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment