Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

How did everyone find out about Endless Space?

Friends/Family
Article on a Website
Randomly drifting the internet
Advertisements (are there any yet?)
Other (please specify)
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 12:32:22 AM
A friend of mine knew I love space games like Endless Space, he told me about it and I went to check the game out. Next thing, I'm in love! smiley: biggrin

By checking out the game, I found the article...so technically in my case, I voted Friends/Family! smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 2:22:23 AM
Just caught wind of this game in an "other games being played" topic on Matrix Games "Distant Worlds" forum. Checked out some videos and decided to give the Steam Preorder/Alpha a try. Looks to be very entertaining!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 3:25:27 AM
I hit the wrong poll option because of my chubby fingers and using a tablet smiley: frown. I did not find out about Endless Space until I saw it advertised on Steam. I'm a big fan of immersive, complex strategy games. Examples being the Total War series and Sins of a Solar Empire to cover sci-fi / space. I saw Endless Space advertised on Steam as a deal of sorts, Pre-order for a few dollars off and get instant access to the beta. I was going to buy Shogun Total War 2: Fall of the Samurai anyway so I decided to do some research into the game. An hour or so later, after browsing these forums and watching a few videos I was sold. I picked up Endless Space instead of SGTW2:FotS.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 3:59:08 AM
Saw it on steam while browsing around. Caught my eye, as well as the great trailers, havent had a trailer for a game make me laugh in a while. plus the game looks really interesting.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 4:10:02 AM
steam brought me here and to the game.

Sale and perks made me preorder it.

Very good screenies and video helped make me feel good about my choices.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 9:19:13 AM
Hi, technically i found it on a website but not by random. I longly searched for a nice space strategy game. I liked the concept of Ai wars but in the end this game is only about the ennemy ai an I wanted a game focused more on the space aspect of the strategy so I found a site just about space games etc. http://www.spacesector.com/ and there I foun a link the you guys. XD
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 9:39:52 AM
I vaguely remember hearing about the original announcement some time ago and being somewhat interested.

When the pop-up arrived on Steam earlier along with preferred pricing and perks for pre-order I really couldn't say no.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 11:06:19 AM
Just saw this game on Steam. I love Space games so I preordered it hoping for greatness!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 1:02:42 PM
I think I remember seeing an article on The Escapist talking about former Ubisoft and EA devs making a space game, but I thought that was still pretty far away from being an actual product. Then I saw the Steam ad, and here I am.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment