Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

How did everyone find out about Endless Space?

Friends/Family
Article on a Website
Randomly drifting the internet
Advertisements (are there any yet?)
Other (please specify)
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 1:20:23 PM
Steam brought this game to my attention.

I then visited spacesector.com and read a preview on the game as well as an interview with the game's Creative Director.

After that i was pretty much sold.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 1:38:28 PM
Read a message about it (Steam RSS Feed) while checking news in Google Reader. Looked up some previews, checked the ES homepage and here i am smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 1:57:41 PM
Of course steam. I'd given up on finding a good 4X game but then the great and mighty steam brought it to my attention after finishing a game of significantly less worth.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 1:58:12 PM
I found out about the game off of Steam. Looked at the deals and saw a Endless Space trailer, so clicked on it. Liked what I saw and here I am!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 2:01:20 PM
I found out about the game on steam. I am currently downloading now thank yousmiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 2:19:35 PM
I saw it on steam, started reading and wanted to find out more. Went to youtube for some gameplay and then here.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 3:07:29 PM
steam nailed it, i always love space 4X game, Sins, SoTS, i bought them all

endless space caught mine with their seamless interface presentation and strong artwork design, promising enough to convince me
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 3:08:45 PM
Steam. Everyone on the steam forums was raving how awesome it was, and then I heard the same here, so figured I could be wasting my money on worse things, like food or medicine, and jumped on the band wagon. Waiting for download to finish now =D
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 4:19:34 PM
Saw it on steam as a pop up when getting on the play Skyrim some more. It looked interesting, I like Space related 3X / 4X games. It's been a while since I found a good one to play. So I clicked more details and read about it and was excited about the game. I came to the forums and took a look around and also DL the manual, was reading it last night.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 4:38:16 PM
always a sucker for 4x space games, saw it on steam, didn't hesitate to pre-order the highest version smiley: smile so far not disappointed.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 4:46:32 PM
I was browsing Steam last night, looking at Dustforce and Bastion, then I seen this, auto-clicked on it because it is in space. There was only 8 pictures, and it was late since I had to get up for work. So I went to sleep with this in the very front of my mind. I looked into this more at work, on breaks and at lunch. And now I am eagerly awaiting to get home and pre-order this! I can't wait.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 4:52:59 PM
The pre-purchase ad came up on Steam, thought it looked cool, plus the mix of discount and alpha play sold me!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 4:55:52 PM
Steam here, i saw it on the coming soon section, and thought it looked awesome, immediately prepurchased.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 6:09:45 PM
Just saw this in the steam specials for 25% off. So I went ahead and pre-ordered the Emperor Edition after viewing the trailer and checking out the website. Never played a game like this before though I've been tempted in the past to check out a couple like Eve Online not sure how similar that is to this. Here's to hoping there's a nice newbie tutorial and a cool single-player campaign of some sorts. Keep up the good work Devs. ^^
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 6:11:24 PM
Found this gem today thanks to STEAM.

For the price, I couldn't resist becoming an Emperor.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 6:28:13 PM
Hexidemic wrote:
Just saw this in the steam specials for 25% off. So I went ahead and pre-ordered the Emperor Edition after viewing the trailer and checking out the website. Never played a game like this before though I've been tempted in the past to check out a couple like Eve Online not sure how similar that is to this. Here's to hoping there's a nice newbie tutorial and a cool single-player campaign of some sorts. Keep up the good work Devs. ^^

This is me almost exactly. Very glad I took a look and I'll be more glad I'm sure when the download finishes.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment