Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Lets brag/showoff

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jan 30, 2014, 1:15:33 PM
@lolholm: 1:22 h actually is quite impressive. In my opinion a good time is more impressive than a high score, since I'd guess score is much more luck based whereas finishing in such a short time probably means you barely used pause to plan ahead and thus reacted really well to what was thrown at you.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 10, 2014, 9:23:35 AM
Surprisingly enough, I didn't find any of the levels that complicated. On level 5, there were a few times where one of my characters health was almost half way, but other than that, nothing seemed too hard for me. As long as you farm food, like a lot of food, then you're pretty much set. Once you have all the food you need, then you begin to farm industry, so you then can place lots of turrets down that way you don't have to worry about being completely overwhelmed and taken over.

0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 9, 2014, 10:14:37 PM
Not a score, but somehow managed to start infinite spawns. OH GOD OH GOD MAKE IT STOP

0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 8, 2014, 12:28:46 AM
My first run at 0.1.21.

Score: 3056

Time: 01:43:25

I did not know that last level would come and I entered with 1 industry and almost 300 food. I think that was quite ok. I just build small turrets and slows, which worked wonders. Spread a bit in each direction so no one flank would have huge amounts of waves.

0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 7, 2014, 3:03:24 AM
A collection of my first completion, and my last two; I have beaten it four times total but didn't screen the second one. smiley: biggrin 2308 with 4 levels, 3060 with 5 levels are my best scores. All completions after the first done with all doors open, 4 maxed heroes.

First

Third

Latest (Fourth)

0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 6, 2014, 10:01:04 PM
I just succeded lv 5 do not know if it is luck or what?

But anyway scince it is the brag thread smiley: smile

all dors opened 1 hero loss at the end (i forgot that damm droid at base)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 31, 2014, 10:45:04 PM
Sometimes, when my party is nicely stuffed, lvl 6, I like to be MORE adventurous. As a great teacher said : "Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.". That's what i was looking for, opening 3 doors at a time.

AAAAnd too much is too much ><'
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 31, 2014, 12:52:24 AM
Score: 2632

Made it through. I don't quite know if I got lucky or I am getting better. I am focusing more on levelling the crew and managing their positions when opening doors. I had 3 that was able to repair and 1 that heals, that was very useful as I lost very few structures.

It feels like a crew is pretty high powered towards the end. I ended up with the crew all at level 6 and around 200 surplus of both resources.

0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 30, 2014, 2:12:50 PM
All 4 heroes were lvl 6 (Peeko, Nurse, Max and Gork). I ended up with a lot of food (something like 150+) but with pathetic industry (was it even 60?) mainly because I just placed turrets all over the path to the exit (just in case). It was pretty difficult with 5-6 waves spawning with almost every door. I think I managed to open every single door in the game. And I think I managed to lag the game as well (gonna need further testing but I think that with enough things on the level it lags... heroes and monsters running in place, not being very responsive etc.).

0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 12, 2014, 2:44:14 AM

Never lost anybody, but didn't open all the doors in level five.

Love the spider-woman; she is really synergistic with Gork, I found.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 30, 2014, 12:51:57 PM
Team was : Sara, max, Hikensha and Denna. Also starring Gork, who help defending a path for awhile (but then, the fire nation attacked...).

Ressources : about 150 each.

So Max is really nice to have on the 4th floor. I got him lvl 6 while the other were 3 and used him as opener. Sara was defending a node (i really like her for her wit). Hikensha and Sara were standing in some unpowered room (Only had 1 module up for 2/3 of the floor :S). Didnt loot that many item. 2 battlefield injector though (+4 wit) helped me a lot.

0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 27, 2014, 11:01:04 PM
New difficulty level is rooough! I finally made it through (barely).

Score: 1977

0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 24, 2014, 3:34:57 AM
With the newest update. For the first 20 or so rooms I opened on Floor 4, I collected only ~50 dust and had 3 nodes, but had ~120 dust and 5 nodes at the end. Luckily the 4th room I powered was one of the huge ones. Only had a node and 4 modules, but the healing and extra attack coupled with the size meant my heroes could annihilate anything that came through the door. Found a ton of items on Floor 3 but most were duplicates and I never found a merchant.

Edit: Got past the "99%" loading glitch, finally. Managed to reach 2854. Your move, dungeon crawlers.

0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 23, 2014, 9:26:38 PM
First win in 0.1.14: 2585. Probably could have gone higher but the waves started bugging out on me at the end during the final crystal run.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 23, 2014, 1:17:44 PM
It was with 0.1.3. I had to exit/restart Steam to get the update even though I have it set to automatically update games.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 23, 2014, 11:00:09 AM
Hi,

Since the latest update [0.1.14], the version number is displayed on the final screen smiley: wink
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 23, 2014, 10:43:04 AM
Is that with the newest patch?

In my 0.1.14 playthrough I had a Score of over 2000 and my time was over 2 hours.

The score&time-composition on your shot look rather 0.1.3ish ^^
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 23, 2014, 5:26:21 AM
New personal high of 1507 points in 1:33(I ran the crystal to the exit about 20 minutes after opening the last door). I had a great arrangement of rooms(and a lot of luck in not opening two particular doors). Mobs had a long path to follow with mostly only Tesla Coils as defense. Using the crystal to spawn waves once I had explored the entire map was the key and the waves seem to get tougher the more that spawn.

Getting set up to defend the crystal was pure luck. I've had more runs end in failure than completion.

0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 15, 2014, 8:23:34 PM
Best 0.1.21 run yet score: 3959

Was hoping for 4000+ but came up just shy. Last level was really annoying, got zero gold rooms (is that intended?) and I didn't unlock a single hero upgrade turret until 2/3rds of the way through the last level. Looking forward to science being implemented so blueprint unlocks can smooth out a bit more. Replaced a level 6 OpBot with Grok on level 5 since there's no major nodes and therefor the OpBot is largely useless. Might not have had the hundreds of food necessary to fully upgrade a hero on level 5 without him though.

0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 16, 2014, 4:50:58 AM
Have completed Level 5 several times now, just keep forgetting to take screenshots. *sigh* This time was definitely the best I've done so far, though! Screenshots attached below.

At the end of Level 4 / beginning of Level 5:

End of Level 5:

This game is, without a doubt, THE BEST game purchase I have EVER made - hands down. smiley: smile

Congrats to Amplitude on making the most addictive game I have ever played, LOL! :P
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment