Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Lets brag/showoff

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jan 20, 2014, 10:46:34 AM
Okay, I'm gonna do it the other way round - I managed it to let all my starting heros die on my first try of the game after opening the first door - I got flooded with vile beasts lol
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 20, 2014, 11:43:35 AM
Beat my most recent with 1214.. Improving

What elements add up to the total score? Because I killed every mob and opened every single door on all levels, ended with 280 dust and 130+ industry and food, so my economy was overkill. I also had gork, nurse, max and opbot all at level 5 with something in each gear slot, mostly all upgrades from the basics. Does time have a factor? Powered rooms?

Also, the door trick works awesome. I left a single door outside of my crystal in level 3 and cleared 33 rooms ( i believe ) to have the exit just a room away.

Hmmm... How to improve? Does the end score with a full clear of mobs and rooms soley depend on loot drops and merchant stock?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 20, 2014, 12:43:23 PM
Hi Nostromer!

Honestly, I think in addition to your resources and levels, Time seems to be factored in as well! I'm not completely sure btw... but it seems that way.

Hope that helps!
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 21, 2014, 2:41:36 AM
1428 points. Knowing that the score is currently calculated by doors opened/mobs killed, it could have been higher if I'd taken a bit more care spawning waves with the crystal. I'm sure someone has gone higher.

0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 22, 2014, 5:50:13 AM
Hi everyone!

I bought the game yesterday and am having a great time. I do find it a bit easy once you know what's going on, looking forward to the changes ahead!

Here's my best attempt so far, 1440 points in 01:03:45. It was a little hectic on floor 3; I had 4 heroes all level 5 and well geared, but had to split them between 2 choke points and micro them around a little depending on the spawns. I found this game to be the most enjoyable so far too, in part due to the increased interaction with the heroes.

Thanks for reading!

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment