Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Known issues

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Dec 15, 2013, 7:27:53 PM
Have a little bug right now : a door was opened without my character was near it. It was my action, but the door opened right after I click, while my characters was in an other room, far away.

First bug encountered right now, after more than ten hours of play. It would be great if all alphas, and betas, and release games were so good! smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 20, 2013, 4:40:56 PM
Hi,

Thanks for reporting this bug, we call it "the remote"... ^^
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 4, 2014, 7:02:49 AM
diagnostics.zipoutput_log.txtdiagnostics.zipUpdate * ( UI NOT VIEWABLE SORRY )

UPDATE ** PICTURE UPLOADED

UPDATE*** Diagnostics uploaded !

Hi

Just bougt the game and My Ui Is not visible , what should I do

my specs

CPU : i7-2600 RAM : 8 Gig GPU : Visiontek HD5870 ( need to upgrade ) MONITORS running at 1080p Windows 7 64-bit
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 5, 2014, 4:44:21 PM
Edit : Nevermind... A restart fixed it.

Hi,

I just bought the game, but I can't start the game... It craches, I screened it.

I checked for Diagnostics.html and output_log.txt but there are none... So I provide you the screen and the zipped folder mentionned in the message.

PS : Sorry for my poor english.
2014-01-05_173424.zip
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 14, 2014, 3:56:39 PM
philboom wrote:
Just bougt the game and My Ui Is not visible , what should I do

Can you please make sure you have the latest drivers installed? If not, please update them! And, check the solution in this post as well:

Mipmapping error was already mentioned here, and I'll do the same:

I'm using Radeon HD 4870 with Catalyst 13.1. And I had the mipmap-setting on "High Performance". After switching to "Performance", the text became readable again.

Thank you.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 16, 2014, 7:29:37 AM
steph'nie wrote:
can you please make sure you have the latest drivers installed? If not, please update them! And, check the solution in this post as well:

Thank you.

wow thank you very much !!!!!!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 16, 2014, 4:43:51 PM
philboom wrote:
wow thank you very much !!!!!!

Glad it worked. We updated the OP to point out this solution in case other players have the same issue.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 22, 2014, 7:19:56 PM
It seems to me it doesn't deserve a thread, but I just encounter a new little bug on the 0.1.14 version of the game. The warning message for the crystal being attacked arrived in the beginning of a new floor, right after the "ending floor" screen. (During one moment, I just was "hell no! this is tough enough now, I don't need that too!" smiley: biggrin ).

It also happened on a new game, just after the cutscene (I skiped it, I'm not sure it triggered the thing...).
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 24, 2014, 6:21:56 AM
Requesting addition of following resolution for the crash to desktop bug; upon clearing logs, diagnostics, and saves, the game now starts up properly. See corresponding thread in this forum for details.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 2, 2014, 4:13:55 AM
Was experiencing the crash to desktop issue, have no weird characters in my steam name and running as admin did not help. In my case, launching with the -force-opengl option got it running. It also ran with -force-d3d11, but the lighting didn't seem to behave properly that way, so I stuck with -force-opengl.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 2, 2014, 6:58:43 AM
Bonjour, sachant que vous êtes français, mon message sera en français.

Donc, le jeu a crashé dans l'ascenseur qui, je crois, montait à l'étage 7. Mes personnages étaient : Hikensha, Ken et Skroig.

Version du jeu : 1.0.25

Voici les fichiers : http://dl.free.fr/mmFnH57K6

Je n'ai pas trouvé le fichier de sauvegarde et celui du registre (j'ai cherché pourtant). Par contre, j'ai rajouté un dossier où il y a des fichiers qui semblent être en rapport avec le crash.

Bonne chance. Vraiment dommage pour le crash (c'est mon 1er sur 35 heures de jeu) car le jeu est excellent. Bref, c'est ça qui vous sauve de ma colère ! lol
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 2, 2014, 1:22:40 PM
Hello Boby,

Thank you for your crash report!

We are still working on the upgrade of the save system in order to not loose all the content of your game. Sorry for the game. smiley: frown

Merci pour les fichiers, on travaille à une amélioration du système de sauvegarde afin d'éviter que la partie soit supprimée. Désolé pour la perte smiley: frown
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 2, 2014, 6:11:38 PM
Bonjour Saylawl,

voilà, c'est le fait de perdre la sauvegarde qui est pénible. Après, le crash en lui-même n'est vraiment pas grand-chose. Mais franchement, le jeu est quand même très stable sur ma configuration. Et encore une fois, je m'amuse tellement sur le jeu que je ne peux pas vous en vouloir. C'est l'un des meilleurs jeu Steam, tout simplement. Le jeu aurait été moyen qu'on m'aurait entendu ! lol

Bref, ces jolis compliments ne doivent pas vous endormir pour améliorer Dungeon 2 (gameplay, stabilité, etc.) si suite il y a. Le piège étant de se faire leurrer par la flatterie, comme certaines stars de cinéma par exemple. smiley: cool

Bonne continuation.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 3, 2014, 11:38:05 AM
Hi,

Loving the game very nice, just a bug I encountered didn't think it needed a new thread but thought I'd pass it on. I picked up the crystal and took it to the elevator before all doors on the level had opened (they were still in progress of automatically opening), when i clicked to exit to next level, the green diamond turned white, and nothing happened, monsters just kept coming into the elevator room and attacking my hero, but nothing was taking any damage, i could build minor modules but couldn't move the screen or my hero. I had to abandon the game smiley: frown (it was on the refreezerator ship if that helps or might make a difference)

Thanks, for the beautiful game, looking forward to future projects from you all smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 16, 2015, 4:08:10 PM
Hello Porcelyn,

Porcelyn wrote:
I can't play the game. It crashes at the log screen and running steam as admin doesn't fix it,

Have you tried to update your drivers? If it does not fix your issue, could you please provide us the following file and your specs?

GAME DIRECTORY

For PC: /Dungeon of the Endless

For MAC: ~Library/Application Support/Dungeon of the Endless

Thank you.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Apr 13, 2020, 6:18:07 PM

Whenever I open up the Multiplayer tab, it shows nothing. I look on worldwide and everywhere I can and still nothing (screenshot below) . Any known fix or what I can do? 

I'm playing on Version 1.1.5
My specs: CPU: Intel Core i5 8250 @ 1.60 Ghz
RAM: 4GB RAM
GPU: Intel HD Graphics (some version of it not really sure. I'll check on my laptop manufacturers webpage for more info.

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
May 22, 2020, 6:19:33 AM

Hi,

Version 1.1.5.

The game starts successfully until the main menu. After that, when you try to create a lobby (immediately) or start a new game (after the animation of the ship falling), a black screen remains and the game stops responding.

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Extended 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_ldr_escrow.200102-1707)

Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) i3-2370M CPU @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~ 2.4GHz

Memory: 4096MB RAM

Screen: 1366 x 768

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dlqrn9hrc8fq7qj/Dungeon%20of%20the%20Endless.zip?dl=0

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jun 11, 2020, 6:17:32 PM

Hello i have the same issue game crashes at the cave image, but with the xbox game pass for pc

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Jan 28, 2021, 6:54:03 PM

Hello, I'm having many issues with the multiplayer:

*When someone of the party suddenly lost connection or such, the game freezes or never let that person come back again. In some occasions, when trying to reload that game I couldn't find it.. it simply dissapeared.

*It happened from time to time that when hosting a game, if I die the game simply stops and the other players never can get the elevator to leave.

*The loading screens take longer a longer to load in every progressive level.

I don't know how to find the last patch applied to this game, but I'd really like you to keep on trying to improve this game because it's so simple and yet so beatiful.

Thank you

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment