Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Cross Platform

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Jan 27, 2023, 6:07:04 PM

Hey all, has there been any new on cross platform? I'd really like to pick up a physical edition on the game, but the PC ones are exclusive to Europe from what I can tell. I have an xbox one so I'm not opposed to buying it for that, but I'd really like to be able to play with my steam friends as well. I know on the FAQ it originally said that it was too soon to tell when it comes to cross platform, but with the release of the game coming soon I was hoping to have a finite answer on that so I can decide what I want to do. Thanks all!

0Send private message
a year ago
Feb 1, 2023, 4:59:23 PM
shadix5 wrote:

Hey all, has there been any new on cross platform? I'd really like to pick up a physical edition on the game, but the PC ones are exclusive to Europe from what I can tell. I have an xbox one so I'm not opposed to buying it for that, but I'd really like to be able to play with my steam friends as well. I know on the FAQ it originally said that it was too soon to tell when it comes to cross platform, but with the release of the game coming soon I was hoping to have a finite answer on that so I can decide what I want to do. Thanks all!

We are checking with the team to get more info from USA, as it will be for sure stores to buy them.
But for the first question, it won't have cross platform (you will be able to play among PC platforms, as Epic-Steam or PS4-PS5, Xbox series)

0Send private message
a year ago
Mar 10, 2023, 7:13:56 PM

Hey Guys,

its so important today to create a game like this crossplay. i cant understand why it sould not be crossplay. For the small games its important to be alive! 

SEGA was doing it with Dreamcast over 20 Years ago, love your company and do it again!

0Send private message
a year ago
Mar 12, 2023, 8:07:41 AM

Hear, hear.

This is a definitive goal for the longevity of TED, when all the kinks are ironed out regarding the core of it.

I would love to see cross, -play, -progression and -platform. TED would also be a wonderful fit for the rare but wholesome couch gathers.

Also long-term, don't forget about us Linux-enthusiasts.

0Send private message
0Send private message
10 months ago
Aug 31, 2023, 12:39:08 PM
mickschen wrote:

Leute, wie geht es euch?

Gibt es Neuigkeiten zum Thema Crossplay?

It won´t have cross-platform on release. It is something that we are looking/thinking for after the release of the game

0Send private message
0Send private message
9 months ago
Oct 20, 2023, 5:31:03 PM

Really sad to see that at least the cross-platform feature could not have been implemented, as an Xbox player I would have loved to play with two PC players I know that got the game as well... just hope it could be implemented in a not too distant future, although when this kind of feature is not made "by design", it is likely it will never be made available...

... what a strange design decision for a game that puts so much emphasis on coop, and which is indeed much funnier playing with other human players, instead of the AI we cannot really handle (not being able to highlight a room, then send the AI companion there, is also another quite important missing feature...)

Updated 9 months ago.
0Send private message
9 months ago
Oct 20, 2023, 9:16:37 PM

What's also sad is that even the cross-gen isn't in the game, i bought the game on xbox series and can't play with my friend who's on xbox one...

0Send private message
9 months ago
Oct 20, 2023, 9:19:38 PM
Daarkarrow wrote:
shadix5 wrote:

We are checking with the team to get more info from USA, as it will be for sure stores to buy them.
But for the first question, it won't have cross platform (you will be able to play among PC platforms, as Epic-Steam or PS4-PS5, Xbox series)

is the cross-gen PS4-PS5 available like you said 9month ago ? because right now the one for xbox series and one isn't

0Send private message
9 months ago
Oct 20, 2023, 10:41:36 PM
imo555 wrote:
Daarkarrow wrote:
shadix5 wrote:

is the cross-gen PS4-PS5 available like you said 9month ago ? because right now the one for xbox series and one isn't

No, cross-gen PS4-PS5 is not available...

I know there is no crossplay planned at the moment but what about PS4/PS5 (or xbox series) compatibility?

Because I must admit that we (with my friends) bought this game to play it together and we are on PS4/ PS5. When we want to join (or invite) friends we have an error message that tells us that our versions are not compatible...

Can you please tell me what it is because we are, for the moment, very disappointed.

0Send private message
8 months ago
Oct 22, 2023, 4:09:39 PM

For PS5 player, load the PS4 version and you can play with friends Who havé PS4. 

0Send private message
8 months ago
Oct 22, 2023, 8:01:11 PM

Not a crazy solution, especially when you have the PS5 version of the game in physics...

And if we have a PS5 is to play with games optimized to play with.

It could be a solution but the game was still sold to be able to play together between the 2 generations of consoles (PS5/ PS4 and XBOX series)

Updated 8 months ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
8 months ago
Oct 23, 2023, 10:49:39 AM

Thank you for your answer. Hoping it will be very soon, is looking forward to playing together.

Good luck in your work ;)

0Send private message
0Send private message
8 months ago
Oct 28, 2023, 2:59:00 PM

The PS4 version seems to have a lot of bugs...

My friend with whom I have to play (I am on PS5 and he on PS4), for 10 days now, tells me that he did not have the latest update (he even tried to uninstall and reinstall the game) and that he loses each time his backups (yet it does well all it takes to save)...

Could we have some information about the optimization on PS4 and the update so that we can finally play together please?

0Send private message
8 months ago
Oct 31, 2023, 11:29:32 AM
Oliiiv wrote:

The PS4 version seems to have a lot of bugs...

My friend with whom I have to play (I am on PS5 and he on PS4), for 10 days now, tells me that he did not have the latest update (he even tried to uninstall and reinstall the game) and that he loses each time his backups (yet it does well all it takes to save)...

Could we have some information about the optimization on PS4 and the update so that we can finally play together please?

We are working on bringing the patch to PS4, but we needed to delay it a bit more (compared to PS5) as the team encountered a major bug.
I don't have a specific date, but hopefully next week.

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 1, 2023, 10:00:29 AM

Ok, thank you very much for your reply:)

Does that include the Cross-gen update or do we have to wait a little longer?

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 2, 2023, 9:46:13 AM
Oliiiv wrote:

Ok, thank you very much for your reply:)

Does that include the Cross-gen update or do we have to wait a little longer?

No, not that one, sry

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment