Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Cross Platform

Copied to clipboard!
8 months ago
Nov 2, 2023, 2:02:52 PM

Gosh...

An approximate duration? Because we are waiting impatiently to play together.

Thank you for taking the time to answer it’s really cool;)

0Send private message
0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 15, 2023, 9:27:08 AM

We are now one month away from the release and still no news for Cross-Gen (ps or xbox)... It’s starting to take a long time!

What about it, please?

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 15, 2023, 11:15:25 AM
Oliiiv wrote:

We are now one month away from the release and still no news for Cross-Gen (ps or xbox)... It’s starting to take a long time!

What about it, please?

There are different things. We are working on the cross-gen, which means Ps4-Ps5 and XboxX-Xbox series.
At this moment we are not working in cross-platform, which is what you mentioned > PS-Xbox

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 15, 2023, 3:25:45 PM

So sorry but I did talk about Cross-Gen and not Cross-Platform. When I write in parentheses ps or xbox it is of course the playstation between them (ps4/ps5) and the xbox between them (X and Series).

I think everyone understands that you will not cross-platform (which is really a shame)...

Otherwise you do not answer my question and the question that many people ask about the Cross-Gen?

0Send private message
7 months ago
Dec 5, 2023, 9:29:57 AM

I don’t know if I should try to ask the question about the availability of the Cross-Gen...?

When you said quickly available after the release of the game, you meant what?

0Send private message
7 months ago
Dec 18, 2023, 1:02:25 PM

Where is the Croooooooooss-Geeeeeeeeeeen ?????????

The last answer (which was 15 days ago) said that for the Playstation versions it was good but that the Xbox versions were a problem. Why don’t you make Cross-Gen available for Playsation players?

It starts to be excessively long especially, once again, when you sell a game by offering this feature...!

0Send private message
7 months ago
Dec 18, 2023, 2:09:29 PM
Oliiiv wrote:

Where is the Croooooooooss-Geeeeeeeeeeen ?????????

The last answer (which was 15 days ago) said that for the Playstation versions it was good but that the Xbox versions were a problem. Why don’t you make Cross-Gen available for Playsation players?

It starts to be excessively long especially, once again, when you sell a game by offering this feature...!

As you mentioned in the answer. Afaik and confirmed by players cross-gen should be working on PlayStation. If not mistaken Xbox still has some troubles.

0Send private message
7 months ago
Dec 18, 2023, 3:14:13 PM

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaah!!!!!!! It's goooood !

We just tested like that by chance (my friend on PS4 and me on PS5) and it finally works! It’s great, thank you very much and just before Christmas it’s so cool:))

We will finally be able to have fun. Thank you! Thank you! We are so happy:)

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment