Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Please add Colorblindness / Color Change Modes

Copied to clipboard!
8 months ago
Nov 2, 2023, 5:53:37 PM

Unfortunately, I have a red weakness (Protanomaly) and a problem seeing the red attack areas of the opponents. For this reason, I can almost never avoid them. These look very dark to me and almost completely merge with the background.
Please add an option to change the colors of these areas.
I'm definitely not the only one this affects, but others may have a different vision problem. Mostly green. But that's not so bad with this game :)

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 2, 2023, 8:33:13 PM

Upvote because I think everyone should be able to enjoy the game equally.

0Send private message
0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 8, 2023, 3:33:51 PM
Weltende wrote:

Unfortunately, I have a red weakness (Protanomaly) and a problem seeing the red attack areas of the opponents. For this reason, I can almost never avoid them. These look very dark to me and almost completely merge with the background.
I'm definitely not the only one this affects, but others may have a different vision problem. Mostly green. But that's not so bad with this game :)

Will check with the team. Accessibility it is something that the team tries to improve all the time!

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 20, 2023, 4:58:28 PM
Daarkarrow wrote:
Weltende wrote:

Will check with the team. Accessibility it is something that the team tries to improve all the time!

Thank you:)

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment