Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Dungeon
Universe banner wording
Vote complete

Craver Character Name

In our latest trailer for Endless Dungeon, you could catch some glimpses of a new character, and let's get one thing out of the way first: Yes, this is really a Craver in a cowboy hat. You probably won't see him ride into the sunset, though.

With four arms and the natural (and enhanced) strength of a Craver, this guy can bring a lot of firepower in the form of a very big gun, yet still lend you a hand or two. Just be sure to keep your distance from anything (or anyone) drawing his ire, because when he delves into the Dungeon, he's going to have a blast!

What do we call him, though?

4 788 400

g2g pts

Blaze
Winner

Blaze

2 974 400

g2g pts

Two Pair

Two Pair

4 444 600

g2g pts

The Earl

The Earl

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jul 8, 2021, 5:34:23 PM
Chjeckey wrote:

So he is the guy who was replaced by Zed in the trailer?

Plus: I watched the trailer again. Sure, he is the guy replaced. 

And I thought he was using a machine gun like Zed. However, his weapon more like a plasma gun, cool.

Now we have two craver character. When will you show us a riftborn character? or a horatio(s)?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jul 8, 2021, 8:54:59 PM

I guess for me the most puzzling thing about these name votes is that they completely ignore the Endless Universe lore when it comes to character names.  I mean, it's been fun voting for The Beatles and such, but the deviation from the established lore-based naming conventions feels rather strange.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jul 8, 2021, 10:36:10 PM
SpikedWallMan wrote:

I guess for me the most puzzling thing about these name votes is that they completely ignore the Endless Universe lore when it comes to character names.  I mean, it's been fun voting for The Beatles and such, but the deviation from the established lore-based naming conventions feels rather strange.

I agree. I just have to assume these are some kind of nicknames, else I would get sad over inconsistent lore.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jul 9, 2021, 2:49:40 AM
PeteCrighton wrote:
SpikedWallMan wrote:

I agree. I just have to assume these are some kind of nicknames, else I would get sad over inconsistent lore.

Yes same here, I hope they keep the lore with the real full names or something. It would be a shame to just wipe all that under the rug for a fun nickname.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jul 9, 2021, 8:59:12 AM
TengumanC wrote:
PeteCrighton wrote:
SpikedWallMan wrote:

Yes same here, I hope they keep the lore with the real full names or something. It would be a shame to just wipe all that under the rug for a fun nickname.

At least for Zed, I am fairly certain that it is indeed only a nickname, even if I can't remember her full name (and if I did, I would not be in a position to share it yet, anyway). That might vary on a case by case basis, though.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jul 9, 2021, 1:27:13 PM
SpikedWallMan wrote:

the only thing strange about it is that I thought we weren't going to be getting bog downed in memes this time around

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jul 9, 2021, 4:31:50 PM
The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales wrote:
TengumanC wrote:
PeteCrighton wrote:
SpikedWallMan wrote:

At least for Zed, I am fairly certain that it is indeed only a nickname, even if I can't remember her full name (and if I did, I would not be in a position to share it yet, anyway). That might vary on a case by case basis, though.

And what about the band's name?  Will Nail to the Counter be the formal name or not?

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jul 9, 2021, 11:08:59 PM
SpikedWallMan wrote:

Yeah agreed. Growing tired of fan meme chosen names.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jul 10, 2021, 7:27:39 AM
CristataC wrote:
SpikedWallMan wrote:

Yeah agreed. Growing tired of fan meme chosen names.

Likewise. Perhaps a 'Serious Mode' toggle in options would be an idea, replacing the sillier names with more lore-friendly ones.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jul 11, 2021, 11:20:35 PM

I never played any of the Endless RTS, so i have no knowledge of the lore, but i was over here thinking of Wild Arms. haha I agree with a lore switch toggle into the options.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jul 12, 2021, 2:34:22 AM
SpikedWallMan wrote:

These nicknames are more like what the character is known for, rather than their real names. 

There are common people living their lives across the empires and they talk to each other.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jul 19, 2021, 5:36:22 AM
CaptainCobbs wrote:

If Blaze wins there's no reason to not give them a flamethrower

Two flamethrower would better i think  :)

or four...

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jul 20, 2021, 8:08:35 PM

No it's because he's so bad at remembering which arm is holding the flaming bomb that he is known for going in a blaze XD

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jul 27, 2021, 9:17:11 PM

It's not even a cowboy hat. I'd invite you to do a real quick google search about what a real cowboy hat looks like, but I guess his design is already done.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message