Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

crash on start

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Oct 6, 2016, 9:28:35 PM

Hey, same issue for me (the game crash just after the loading screen ).

I tried all the fixed that I could ( including going to the nVIDIA control panel and update the drivers ) and it doesn't change anything for me :/

Windows 7 x64

Intel Core i5-3330 3.20 GHz

8Gb ram

nVIDIA GeForce GTX 650

DirectX 11

I hope you can find a fix soon I can't wait to play to your game :D

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 6, 2016, 11:50:32 PM

i tried that command line and it doesn't do anything, i guess if we wait for intel hd support though it should work then?

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 7, 2016, 12:29:28 AM
Cogzwell wrote:

i tried that command line and it doesn't do anything, i guess if we wait for intel hd support though it should work then?

That's what it looks like.  Hopefully we'll get Intel HD support sooner rather than later.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 7, 2016, 12:30:00 AM

Look for the latest video card drivers online - not necessarily from the control panel. My UI was flashing red and white, and it was unplayable for me as well ( I had the flashes instead of crashes ).

After a driver patch everything worked fine.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 7, 2016, 12:37:40 AM

Hey folks,

Can we ask you guys for a DXDiag, just to make sure of what's installed on your computer?

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 7, 2016, 3:18:23 AM

I also had this issue, but after NVIDIA update (got NVIDIA GeForce Experience), it launched and loaded games fine.

My GPU is below minimum requirement, but I lowered the resolution and kept the GOOD video option in the game. It is running smooth and beautiful.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 7, 2016, 3:33:39 AM
DesertFoxx wrote:

I also had this issue, but after NVIDIA update (got NVIDIA GeForce Experience), it launched and loaded games fine.

My GPU is below minimum requirement, but I lowered the resolution and kept the GOOD video option in the game. It is running smooth and beautiful.

Was your issue that the game was crashing on startup or on a new game loading screen (my post above with the loading screen)?  I just want to clarify in case I need to make a new thread.  

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 7, 2016, 5:32:18 AM
AmpliMath wrote:

Hi all,

For those running on HD graphics only: the game is not officially supported (as per store page) on Intel HD graphics, only on Nvidia / AMD chipsets. You may however try to launch the game with the "--gui-compatibility true" command line argument, in the General/Set Launch Options in Steam. The visual of the battles will be degraded though.

Regarding justme95: is the Nvidia card the only card on your computer? Do you have an Intel HD as well? If this is the case, try to go to your NVidia settings and force the game to run on the Nvidia card.

Cheers,

Dang well that sucks. I have EXACTLY an intel HD card. Runs a lot of modern games just fine. This is the first. 

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment