Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Vote for the 3rd concept

Copied to clipboard!
13 years ago
Mar 14, 2012, 11:06:30 AM
Hello guys,

we've been looking into the buggy login system, we hope to get that sorted as soon as possible.

I also wanted to point out that it's the last day to vote for your favorite concept.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 11, 2012, 9:19:20 PM
Worked for me on IE, but firefox seems to be forgetting that i have already logged-in. My first posts if Firefox were copied, than the page refreshed, than the log-in procedure repeated and only then pasted and posted. And i too haven`t seen the voting in Firefox.

Problems with php scripts? smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 12, 2012, 6:21:41 AM
Cravers C is a bit too rayee for me smiley: smile

Nevertheless - all 6 ships are looking very nice in terms of model and texture quality. And the one shown in the trailer with two huge thrusters on sides is gorgeous! I believe its of Cravers origin?
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 12, 2012, 7:20:36 AM
After the third try today I was finally able to log on this damn page and vote.

However, this is hard to really understand how ships look like in a flat 2D rendering :/
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 12, 2012, 7:21:37 AM
Okim!

Nice of yuz to join us. The gang is all here (well, all the cool kids at least) smiley: cool
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 12, 2012, 7:40:35 AM
The gang is missing Erdrik. I haven`t seen him here, though he was invited.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 12, 2012, 10:58:44 AM
Okim wrote:
Voted for the first Cravers and third UE ships. Trash is right about other UE ships being fat smiley: smile

they perfere "big hulled" smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 12, 2012, 12:05:56 PM
I voted the first Craver ship and the second UE ship. I actually quite like the mass and sheer bulk of the fatter vessels...it goes a long way to differentiate itself from the thinner vessels that feel a little closer to the Craver designs.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 12, 2012, 12:22:58 PM
The fat hull doesn`t look that nice on a medium-sized ship. Be in large or huge - than i might have considered another option. However that tiny drive leaves little chances my vote for those hulls smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 14, 2012, 4:15:14 PM
I don't think they're fat... i think they're just big boned...

I voted for the first one... I consider it a sort of frigate
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 14, 2012, 4:30:35 PM
I voted for option C for both designs. Purely aesthetic choices for me smiley: smile I ended up being able to log in with Chrome, but not Firefox. But, YAY! I still got in to vote anyways
0Send private message
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 14, 2012, 6:14:02 PM
Hello everyone,

The votes are now over for the United Empire and Cravers Alternate Medium Size Ships and there was a huge competition especially between United Empire A and B on one side, and Cravers B and C on the other side.

The winners are... drumroll... United Empire Medium Ship A and Cravers Medium Ship B. The artists will start modeling those babies asap. We'll however keep in mind the 2 that were close to win, in case we have some time to make something out of them.

We've posted a new match for the United Empire Alternate Small Size Ship but also a vote concerning the background story of the Pirates.

Jeff wrote these three variations, it will be up to you to choose the one the artists will use as a reference to create the concept arts. We'll then make a new match with the diffferent proposals from the concept artists.

If you want to post some cool visual references for the Pirates, please be our guests! ...and no Crag Hack Znork... smiley: biggrin

Little bonus, we've included a sneak peak to one of the tracks of the game in the videos.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 14, 2012, 8:09:37 PM
skamaks wrote:

If you want to post some cool visual references for the Pirates, please be our guests! ...and no Crag Hack Znork... smiley: biggrin

What i have herd rumeros about him. hi might be a piratete. hers a pirate
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 14, 2012, 9:17:34 PM
I still wonder what the elongated part of the Craver ship's lower armor is for. I'm fairly sure it's neither a large weapon mount nor a ramming spike.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment