logo amplifiers simplified

Vote for the 3rd concept

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 9, 2012, 1:41:50 PM
TrashMan wrote:
for the human ship...

Because the other look fat with a tiny engine and because I say so. DO EEET! DO EET NAU!

Its just too compelling we just have to vote for that...

Seriously.. whats the point of the thread?
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 11, 2012, 11:30:09 AM
There was one!

I remembre vividly having voted. Can be there is a new vote each week and hence the option isn't there anymore.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 11, 2012, 6:09:14 PM
Hi all:

You don't have to be a VIP to vote, but you do have to be registered on the endlesspace.com site and go to the GAMES2GETHER page ( http://www.endlesspace.com/Games2gether). However, for some reason the G2G stuff doesn't work for me under Chrome, only Firefox.

0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 11, 2012, 6:20:02 PM
Voted for the first Cravers and third UE ships. Trash is right about other UE ships being fat smiley: smile

0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 9, 2012, 1:37:08 PM
for the human ship...

Because the other look fat with a tiny engine and because I say so. DO EEET! DO EET NAU!
0Send private message
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 11, 2012, 7:24:32 PM
Okim wrote:
Voted for the first Cravers and third UE ships. Trash is right about other UE ships being fat smiley: smile

Same here.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 11, 2012, 7:47:39 PM
Slowhands wrote:
Hi all:

You don't have to be a VIP to vote, but you do have to be registered on the endlesspace.com site and go to the GAMES2GETHER page ( http://www.endlesspace.com/Games2gether). However, for some reason the G2G stuff doesn't work for me under Chrome, only Firefox.

For me it didnt work with Firefox but with Chrome. It didnt seem to keep me logged in after logging in so I couldnt see the polls.

This really is an odd thingy.
0Send private message
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 11, 2012, 8:09:47 PM
I admit, I actually liked the third concept the most, though it would've been nice to see the concepts from different sides.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 11, 2012, 8:10:49 PM
I am friggin' logged on the website but at best it redirect me on the home page of endless space and ask me to sign up or log in...
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment