Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Discussion] Custom race ideas

Copied to clipboard!
13 years ago
Mar 12, 2012, 10:30:48 AM
Where does it say that we will be able to create races of our own?

I can only find mention that we will be able customize races that will already be in the game, not make completely new one's.

Are you talking about modding them in? Or did I miss something?
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 12, 2012, 10:34:55 AM
Those are just dreams of people who enjoyed designing their races in MOO2, Pax Imperium and other such games.

Species design complete!
smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 12, 2012, 12:09:44 PM
SABA wrote:
Where does it say that we will be able to create races of our own?

I can only find mention that we will be able customize races that will already be in the game, not make completely new one's.

Are you talking about modding them in? Or did I miss something?

To make it clear when playing a faction, you can:

- pick one of the 8 predefined ones

- create a custom one, by attributing a set number of points in many many different traits, giving you the possibility to create any crazy alien you might think of

- we are also looking into using modding to create both visually and gameplay wise, for even crazier factions
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 12, 2012, 12:12:24 PM
I'm a human-centric player, only for the fact I love playing such a fragile and fallible species. Seeing 'us' as it were crawl into the cosmos against the odds is always a satisfying experience, and even in the face of monumental failure and catastrophe, it still feels all rather heroic.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 12, 2012, 3:47:51 PM
I typically play human, as they are pretty much always available in... Any game really, but if there is a machine race available, then hell yes.

Preferably less human. The less human like, the better. The Yor from GC were great, but even less humanoid is better.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment