Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Poll] The Throne Room

This is just too cool not to include in the release
Can be fun. This should be integrated if this doesn't mean harming too many bothans.
Secondary. Should come at a later stage.
Tacky and dated feature. Endless space needs to NOT have this feature.
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 30, 2012, 3:54:44 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
You watched too many girlgeniusonline comic pages in a row?

Back to topic: I'm not sure a throne would make sense for every faction. Why would a president of a democratic faction have a throne? Do you then want to improve the parliament seat or something?

Yes, the idea it to have a fetish that you can improve upon as your empire expands and matures. Whether its a Galactic House of Commons, a dusty Throne room, a Holy Jail, a Regent bathroom complex or whatever. It would have to fit with the species.

I take it that you, Nosferatiel, would fancy some sort of a funky Catacombs or Graveyard. or something. (anything Vampire-related would do? smiley: smile)
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 30, 2012, 3:54:07 PM
I just love that idea, but I wouldn't want it to take some precious time from the dev. So if it's not already planned, don't add it (unless you're way ahead of schedule. That would be a first in the gaming industry)

It add more fluff to controlling your empire. Even democratic ones have some kind of "Siege of power", or a place where important decisions are taken.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 30, 2012, 3:49:01 PM
maceman wrote:
I used to have a collar fetish... I'm currently into hats. As any real Jager will tell you, it's all about the hat !

You watched too many girlgeniusonline comic pages in a row?

Back to topic: I'm not sure a throne would make sense for every faction. Why would a president of a democratic faction have a throne? Do you then want to improve the parliament seat or something?
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 30, 2012, 3:37:51 PM
I used to have a collar fetish... I'm currently into hats. As any real Jager will tell you, it's all about the hat !
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 30, 2012, 3:05:38 PM
maceman wrote:
Cravers eat ur throne fer Brekky!

What do you think them Cravers do with all that crap they're eating?

That's right: each year, they go on this odd pilgrimage back to their homeworld, and they shit they're throne room up, man. That's what they do, I swear.

By the way mind your steps with that silly cap of yours.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment