logo amplifiers simplified

New G2G - voting

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 28, 2012, 2:40:32 PM
Sharidann wrote:
Good one! smiley: smile

@ Znork... you should have offered cookies!!

Ooooh... Cookies!!!
0Send private message
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 28, 2012, 2:46:57 PM
maceman wrote:
Ooooh... Cookies!!!

See... smiley: smile

The cookie always wins... unless you invoke the special powers of the pretzel brain!
0Send private message
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 28, 2012, 11:35:13 PM
VieuxChat wrote:
What is the frequency of the votes ? One every week ? Every two weeks ?

There hasn't been that many votes to get a stable pattern yet smiley: smile I don't think it is scheduled, I guess it's more like whenever the devs think we can help with the decision on a game design element they create a poll.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 29, 2012, 7:50:10 AM
its when ever they have the time. but they have been to bussy chating withe us the forumsmiley: biggrin
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 29, 2012, 11:03:33 AM
I don't know if you noticed the cool music in the short videos representing the UE and Craver lexicons and hero bios in the last G2G vote, but it got me thinking, is there going to be different music playing depending on the race you have selected? I think that would increase the game immersion. Craver lexicon and bio music was very nice smiley: smile
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 29, 2012, 11:29:32 AM
Can't answer for the music...

As for the votes, it was more or less 2 choices a week till skamaks took his vacation. smiley: smile Not sure whether there is a definite rhythm tho.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 28, 2012, 1:27:46 PM
Sharidann wrote:
Frankly, I prefer not to be able to change the vote, it avoids lobbying smiley: smile

I didn't tought about it, that's not wrong...

But if by lobbying you mean changing your mind after discussing with other people and the devs, i think this is the maturation of the thought.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 31, 2012, 2:00:34 AM
Me too. I know Sk put a bunch up this time cause he was going AFF for 10 days was it?

But I like frequent, quick, short votes
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 31, 2012, 6:02:06 AM
Me too. What would be the next vote ? Still heroes ? Name for stars ? Name for some modules (name for weapons ?) ? Graphics choice ?
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 31, 2012, 6:02:36 PM
VieuxChat wrote:
Me too. What would be the next vote ? Still heroes ? Name for stars ? Name for some modules (name for weapons ?) ? Graphics choice ?

We shall see. I for once can't wait to learn more about the new race that we saw on that screenshot skamaks posted. It would be cool if some of the next votes on G2G are related to that race... and if SpaceTroll adds some info on them in the stickies smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
13 years ago
Apr 4, 2012, 10:39:53 AM
It was a close call, but sadly it looks like the cravers won't have a mad scientist on their side, at least for now. Is there a chance that more than one of the suggestions will be added to the game if they're popular enough?
0Send private message
13 years ago
Apr 4, 2012, 4:52:10 PM
The 3rd G2G votes are now over, the winners of this week are:

- UE Hero Bio Forsythe

- Cravers Hero Bio Abjad

- Cravers' Badass Lexicon

- UE Navy Vessels Lexicon

We added a new function on the endlesspace.com website which enables everyone to see all previous votes - starting from today.

It's also time for a new G2G vote! We picked-up the best Hero biographies from the official competition, it was really though as there were a lot of great proposals! But the whole team had a lot of fun reading them!

It will be up to you to choose the winner for a Craver Hero Bio and a United Empire Hero bio from the finalists.

This vote will last for a week.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Apr 4, 2012, 5:03:21 PM
Vote done.

By the way, I noticed something about Mojak bio : "He surprised his its creator..." Seems wrong to me
0Send private message
13 years ago
Apr 4, 2012, 5:16:51 PM
Loddfafnir wrote:
Vote done.

By the way, I noticed something about Mojak bio : "He surprised his its creator..." Seems wrong to me

Thanks for pointing that out, we'll make sure to tweak that if Mojak is the grand winner. Re-uploading the video might break the current vote smiley: frown
0Send private message
13 years ago
Apr 4, 2012, 5:29:39 PM
skamaks wrote:
Thanks for pointing that out, we'll make sure to tweak that if Mojak is the grand winner. Re-uploading the video might break the current vote smiley: frown

Not if just the file is exchanged on the fileserver. Check with the guy that manages the server and he will most likely be able to do it.

Also did that happen during the Abjad/Adjad confusion? When the link said Adjad and the profile for the hero said Abjad? smiley: smile

Just my two cents ^^
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment