Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[G2G Votes] Sower Logo

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 9:12:33 PM
I voted for A because it reminded me of terraforming machines.. dunnow why though.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 10:13:31 AM
I like symmetric stuff. It's pleasing to the eyes.

I don't know about the windmill. It looked like it was designed by a human. Though in reality all of them are made by human but still. I imagine robots 'like' symmetry but that's my canon.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 3:09:39 PM
Fenrakk101 wrote:
There are a lot of symmetric logos because people like symmetric logos, I think.

Even if it bugs you, there will probably be mods to change it.

Oh hey, idea: You can choose your logo when you select a race? As in, when I select Sowers as my faction I can choose from the three options given right now?

That's a nice idea. Really gets started on making the certain faction 'yours' especially in games with players playing the same races.

However, I did select A, it has much more of a machine feel to it. I don't think they would really make things asymmetrical, as they really do not have the 'mind' that other races might.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 3:20:12 PM
Sower logo was the first one I got to vote on, I chose C.

I approve of the winning Amoeba logo. It's kinda...poke-ball-y, but B and C feel less Amoeba-y (C is way too intricate).
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 3:33:49 PM
Draco18s wrote:
Sower logo was the first one I got to vote on, I chose C.

I approve of the winning Amoeba logo. It's kinda...poke-ball-y, but B and C feel less Amoeba-y (C is way too intricate).

smiley: biggrin I voted for the second one, if I recall. And for the Sower logo, I voted A as it reminded of the Sower Leader.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 7:58:32 PM
Ameoba Logo A was hideous, so of course it won. Sower Logo A is hideous, so of course it will win.

Logo C is almost as bad, though. Two out of three of these logos are dire. I'm voting for B. It's acceptable, if not wonderful.

I read this thread before voting. The logo threads have occasionally changed my preferences. I wish more people would read the threads first. I wish even more that people would stop picking the bloody symmetrical logos. They're ugly!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 8:41:38 PM
Platescale wrote:
Ameoba Logo A was hideous, so of course it won. Sower Logo A is hideous, so of course it will win.

Logo C is almost as bad, though. Two out of three of these logos are dire. I'm voting for B. It's acceptable, if not wonderful.

I read this thread before voting. The logo threads have occasionally changed my preferences. I wish more people would read the threads first. I wish even more that people would stop picking the bloody symmetrical logos. They're ugly!

Someone said to me the other day, "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." You don't like symmetrical logos, fine. But that doesn't mean everyone else is inferior because they like symmetry. I wish all the logos were symmetric, but I'm not whining.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 8:47:04 PM
i think A, not only has it symmetry but it does also look like a machine or part thereof
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 9:38:25 AM
I wanted B for the Amoeba as a organic life which doesn't need a symetric logo... too bad we had the poké ball smiley: smile

For the sowers, Ichse the symetrical one A because it looks like 4 shovels crossed to form a chipset. So... terraforming machines smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 26, 2012, 12:22:40 AM
I went with B. It reminded me of windmills, and windmills remind me of farms, wells, and generally changing some of the landscape. And, c'mon people, B is symmetrical. Just a different kind of symmetry than most people think of.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 26, 2012, 1:50:28 AM
Corsair wrote:
I went with B. It reminded me of windmills, and windmills remind me of farms, wells, and generally changing some of the landscape. And, c'mon people, B is symmetrical. Just a different kind of symmetry than most people think of.

Exactly! Looks a little like the disk on sowing equipment....they're called the Sowers....is it such a big leap of faith?
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 27, 2012, 3:13:01 PM
I voted for B, since it looks like three heads in council and the Amoeba are by far the most diplomatic faction.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 27, 2012, 5:41:49 PM
stevenmc409 wrote:
I picked A since its symmetry seems like something created by a machine the other two didn't. It also has this weird I'm watching you puny squishy meatsack human feeling to it.

I chose A for about the same reason.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment