Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[G2G Votes] Sower Logo

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 12:26:13 AM
Fenrakk101 wrote:
Can't remember what they look like right now (I mainly play Cravers) and can't find them online. They should have them on the site somewhere, unless I'm just blind.

Just hit the "previous" button at the top of the G2G voting page to go back and look at them
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 23, 2012, 11:56:38 PM
I picked A since its symmetry seems like something created by a machine the other two didn't. It also has this weird I'm watching you puny squishy meatsack human feeling to it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 23, 2012, 11:59:03 PM
chose A. Looks more like a machine, and also I like symmetry in my logos.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 12:06:54 AM
I chose C. There are far too many symmetric logos already, and while B is also great and maybe more machine-like, I just like C better.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 12:08:21 AM
There are a lot of symmetric logos because people like symmetric logos, I think.

Even if it bugs you, there will probably be mods to change it.

Oh hey, idea: You can choose your logo when you select a race? As in, when I select Sowers as my faction I can choose from the three options given right now?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 12:11:26 AM
Fenrakk101 wrote:
There are a lot of symmetric logos because people like symmetric logos, I think.

Even if it bugs you, there will probably be mods to change it.

Oh hey, idea: You can choose your logo when you select a race? As in, when I select Sowers as my faction I can choose from the three options given right now?

I think a mod to change the logos would be cool but I really like the idea of selecting a logo from a pool when you start the game.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 12:12:34 AM
To honor the logos that won the polls, they could be the default/standard and the ones used by the AI. I personally like the logos as they are, but I know people would appreciate the freedom to choose.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 12:18:19 AM
It doesn't really bug me, and is of course the outcome one should expect if many people vote on design. I just think some of the symmetric logos are boring. The symmetric one for the Sower is ok in my opinion, the one for the Amoeba which one is actually great, though I didn't vote for it, the one for Hissho and above all the Sophons logo that won are really bad I think. Just my personal taste.

I don't think they will allow us to chose the logo ingame, wouldn't make sense to put them up to vote now if they did. But a mod for that, or even a mod for being able to use any pic as a logo would actually be a very good idea!

/edit: oh and: the Horatio logo is just plain awesome and fits perfectly smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 12:21:08 AM
Can't remember what they look like right now (I mainly play Cravers) and can't find them online. They should have them on the site somewhere, unless I'm just blind.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 12:25:38 AM
If you go to the G2G voting page you can click on "Previous" and browse through all the previous votes.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 23, 2012, 11:49:30 PM
I voted for B, it looked the most like a plow blade or some kind of farm implement to me. What did you vote for?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 12:29:39 AM
It looks like the Hissho logo that won isn't symmetrical. The symmetrical one looks cool though.

And it doesn't seem like any of the Sophon logos were especially good...
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 12:33:23 AM
Yeah I meant that I dislike the symmetrical Hissho logo smiley: wink I like the one that won. The Sophon logos weren't great, right, but I think the one that won is worst. Which is kinda sad because it's my favourite faction^^
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 12:46:24 AM
The one on the left probably suits them more, but I like the center one more. But since I chose the Cravers I think my opinion shouldn't matter as much as yours. Leave the decisions in the hands of people who care, I think.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 1:00:45 AM
Well, every opinion matters. I think most of us will try several factions, and all of us paid for the game, and for our opinions to matter =) But to be honest, there are no bad choices there. Every design is well made and thought through.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 1:03:14 AM
I don't know about trying the Horatio. Their ships irritate me. And the Hissho, but less so.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 1:37:26 AM
I actually like the Horatio ships very much, their aesthetics please me =)

I guess I will try every faction, if I don't like them I just don't finish the game with them. Does anyone know if there will be a Sower Hero competition btw?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 1:46:09 AM
Most likely, yeah.

Horatio aesthetics annoy me because they're asymmetrical. *is OCD*
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 2:02:17 AM
Haha =) Each to their own. I'm going to bed now, it's 4 in the morning here. Have a nice night!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 5:22:26 AM
I had a hard time fo rchoosing.

A is great, but symetric (and I think there's enough of them)

B is great, but a bit too "human" centric

C is great, but I don't see the sower in it.

So chosed B smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment