Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Please fix Multyplayer then focus on gameplay

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Oct 15, 2012, 1:28:57 AM
Pilgrim3000 wrote:
Yes. I agree. Would a system improvement do it, like "warp field destabilisator", that prohibits entering the system by Warp Drive?

For that to work it would probably need to apply to both your enemies as well as yourself and all your allies, otherwise people would either build one in every system and the game wouldn't be very competitive anymore.

And I do agree that there are way too many issues in the multiplayer experience for the devs to be comfortable focusing on ambience and aesthetics. I still find it hard to believe there are region barriers in the game. I'm pretty sure that's been a complaint since early Beta, and it hasn't been lifted yet.

I also focus on Single Player when I play, but right now that's because the Multiplayer is so bad... and singleplayer isn't as replayable as multiplayer. And they have plans for paid DLC coming along the way, which I find very interesting... it seems like they're milking us for more money before they even give us what we've already paid for in the first place.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment