Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Craver Ships Look Rediculous

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jul 11, 2013, 11:03:28 AM
since humans can already EVA, i see no reason why a race of insectoid cyborgs couldn't just strap a few RCS thrusters to their body and jet around. they might not even need space suits; if their carapace is strong enough it could withstand vacuum.

i like the craver ships. they remind me of the Reavers from Firefly. I don't like the look of the swarming thingies, but that doesn't mean it's stupid.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 11, 2013, 3:49:06 PM
loppnessmonsta wrote:
since humans can already EVA, i see no reason why a race of insectoid cyborgs couldn't just strap a few RCS thrusters to their body and jet around. they might not even need space suits; if their carapace is strong enough it could withstand vacuum.

i like the craver ships. they remind me of the Reavers from Firefly. I don't like the look of the swarming thingies, but that doesn't mean it's stupid.

Breaking news. Firefly was canceled due to those ridiculous Reaver's. That whole show was depending on those creatures, didn't you know?

Solentis wrote:
Please, don't fire me.

You're fired damn it. Bad Craver. lol

I'm curious to see what the community thinks if we took a poll.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 11, 2013, 4:25:42 PM
Well, what I don't like about the swarms surrounding craver ships is that they look like weak, puny little bat-like creatures... but in my mind the cravers are large, hulking, fearsome monsters. SO how does that work!?!?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 11, 2013, 4:26:36 PM
The ships are huge. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 11, 2013, 4:28:36 PM
I'm curious too. Feedbacks on my designs are always usefull. At the first stance, the cravers drones flying around were supposed to fly like flies around... You know...
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 11, 2013, 4:48:07 PM
Solentis wrote:
I'm curious too. Feedbacks on my designs are always usefull. At the first stance, the cravers drones flying around were supposed to fly like flies around... You know...

I wouldn't mind seeing some hulkier fearsome looking cravers march around the hulls, but to have swarms of... well harmless looking bat like things swirling about like mosquitos just doesn't do the Cravers any justice I think smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 11, 2013, 4:50:40 PM
Solentis wrote:
Please, don't fire me.

If they fired you, who would be on the forums to rave about kiwis?

Igncom1 wrote:
Nope, they are Cravers....possibly with jet packs.

Cravers yes, but which of the three classes? I have always imagined them to be of the worker class, not the drone class.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 11, 2013, 5:01:30 PM
Stealth_Hawk wrote:
If they fired you, who would be on the forums to rave about kiwis?

Cravers yes, but which of the three classes? I have always imagined them to be of the worker class, not the drone class.

Well any class that isn't worth staying behind the ships defences? lol
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment