Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Are the Sowers under powered? AKA Save the Sowers!

Yes!
No!
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Mar 26, 2013, 5:46:59 AM
I was thinking it might be more appropriate for them to maybe have more of a victory condition that is determined by their terra-forming of systems. Even if they do not get buffed in the sense for the short term gameplay, I would like to see a strong end game or even a more racially specific victory condition.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 27, 2013, 9:57:35 AM
Well it appears that I'm a little bit late to this sower thread.

Sovereign has given a great in-depth overview of why the sowers need some help that addresses the sower's unique tech.

smiley: approval keep up the discussion. I'm sure the Devs appreciate such thought out and meticulous feedback.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 27, 2013, 10:36:08 AM
smiley: approval

i played a while ago and sowers were really underpowered, both default and custom...
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 29, 2013, 6:21:18 PM
100 Votes and 80,000 points on the petition.

smiley: biggrin

Awesome

We eagerly await next week, and the Dev's promise to announce how they will be powered up.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 29, 2013, 7:57:27 PM
I've been thinking about how to improve them and something keeps popping up. Why are their planets only getting a 25% penalty? what if they actually tore the planet down until it was dead like a moon? but that would also result in various bonuses that go past the 80 turn limit. I'd like them to also have a late game tech that if they can achieve it, it would be like a genesis device on the planet. It would kill all life and structures on it but revive the planet in x turns.

Just an idea.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 30, 2013, 12:46:39 AM
Hi, Sowers fans...the 93rd "yes they're under-powered" voter is checking in. smiley: wink

Congratulations on presenting such a compelling, well-reasoned case that Meedoc is now on-board. For my own part, here's my smiley: approval for the petition.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 30, 2013, 8:51:21 PM
Hi

The Sowers do have an advantage but it's also a hindrance. They are probably the race I would all ways play but mid to late game there advantage kinda drys up.

Just one more thing I have the emperor edition on steam how do I get the correct amount of points.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 30, 2013, 9:14:03 PM
Well this is completely the wrong place to ask that, but you press the logo at the top left. Then you go to your account and redeem the code you get when you launch the game.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 2, 2013, 4:16:25 PM
KingJohnVI wrote:
However, and I can't believe I am saying this, but the Sower Affinity is probably far too powerful now

We're currently testing some change with the VIP, I've good hope for a beta build coming soon smiley: wink
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 3, 2013, 3:16:55 AM
smiley: zipper

Count me in, I loved them when they first came out but they do need a bit more tweaking to make them competitive, and some changes so they actually play like the lore says they should.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 3, 2013, 6:03:10 PM
KingJohnVI wrote:
However, and I can't believe I am saying this, but the Sower Affinity is probably far too powerful now

Meedoc wrote:
We're currently testing some change with the VIP, I've good hope for a beta build coming soon smiley: wink

Great news! I was crying while making this video

0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 3, 2013, 7:42:49 PM
smiley: approval Are the devs now going to fix it? I got an update yesterday so is that it?!lol

Nevermind, just jumping to conclusions, but I still smiley: approval
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 3, 2013, 10:05:12 PM
Meedoc wrote:

If you or any other dev ever visit Warsaw give me a call and I will buy you a delicious candy <3

I cannot wait for the beta build!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment