Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[suggestion] Pictures of cities

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 10:27:06 PM
Gordon wrote:
Great idea. I would also like some more details on the planet as the population goes up. So it shows that the planet is inhabited. Right now, there are lights and small ships, but I hope that one day that there will be more details.
Are you sure there's lights?? I've only seen the small ships. Guess I should look closer.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 3:54:12 PM
That'd be great if there were more signs of life on the inhabited planets
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 2:24:25 PM
Great idea. I would also like some more details on the planet as the population goes up. So it shows that the planet is inhabited. Right now, there are lights and small ships, but I hope that one day that there will be more details.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 1:20:49 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
Hm. It'd be nice to see different architectural styles for sophons, cravers, UE, Hissho, Horatio... and whatever else will come. They should have totally different housing preferences.

Indeed that would be great. Requires alot of imagination smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 1:17:35 PM
lurker wrote:
It would be great to see more signs of life on colonised planets, yeah. In an ideal world even changes based on population, e.g. very obvious signs of population / megacities on fully-populated planets. Lots of work for the art team though!

Yeah maybe that would be too much work. But some signs would be nice even if it doesn't change based on population
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 1:17:15 PM
Hm. It'd be nice to see different architectural styles for sophons, cravers, UE, Hissho, Horatio... and whatever else will come. They should have totally different housing preferences.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 1:14:06 PM
Igncom1 wrote:
Aparelently there are signs of like on colonised planets, but i havent really seen them.

but lights on the surfaces would be cool, even if hard to see on lava planets smiley: biggrin

Well if you look closely on the 3D planet I think you can see little space ships flying. But I can't see anymore signs.

Yeah maybe lava planets was a bad example lol
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 1:13:09 PM
It would be great to see more signs of life on colonised planets, yeah. In an ideal world even changes based on population, e.g. very obvious signs of population / megacities on fully-populated planets. Lots of work for the art team though!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 1:10:39 PM
Aparelently there are signs of like on colonised planets, but i havent really seen them.

but lights on the surfaces would be cool, even if hard to see on lava planets smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment