Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

brainstorming: more interesting weapons?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Aug 15, 2012, 11:42:32 PM
Sorry if it's been said, but if you can control entropy (stated in many technology descriptions), then you should be able to accelerate the entropy of an enemy's ship to the point that it spontaneously vaporizes into a jumble of subatmoic particles. Of course, this would be very late game, earlier versions from cheaper technologies would allow for (in reverse order), control of gravity crushing the ship to a pulp and control of magnetic fields tearing it apart piece by piece. Of course, all these weapons would require very close range and could be added as a final burst of damage occurring during the close range phase.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 15, 2012, 10:56:13 PM
Well crap, I lost some of the changes I made and the ones I have made now won't load. just my luck!

I really feel like pulling my hair out as this keeps happening.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 15, 2012, 9:51:44 PM
Igncom1 wrote:
I will be sure to post a working version of my testings once the kinetic weapons work how I want them.

If you have discovered any secrets or protips for modding weapons, please post. Probably I will work on this Friday evening, ~48 hours from now. If you have partial xmls you would not mind uploading, that would be great also. I can use them as working examples if nothing else.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment