Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

MOD Anthony's Mod

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Aug 31, 2012, 12:29:13 PM
I've been having some battles already(quite small ones tho, no dreadnoughts used yet) but I did record them and will upload to youtube after this match, in about an hour, I will have a massive fleet of dreadnoughts and rape the remaining AI smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 31, 2012, 12:45:21 PM
JustSpectre wrote:
So I tried your mod in early game. All my battles ended in draw. Even when I'v had 2 times more ships than opponent. It's quite strange to have weapons, that do not deal damage at all. On the other hand AI had deflectors and flack installed, but even so. Maybe decreasing damage only by quarter not half could help.

This does happen often in earlier skirmishes, especially at higher difficulty levels (because of bonuses the AI ships get). These draws can lead to some exciting arms races in contested systems during the early game. Research new weapon types in the military tree and you will be able to bring down enemy ships more easily.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 31, 2012, 2:03:39 PM
hmm, my game just crashed with a too many heaps error...I guess the game doesn't like me having 400 dreadnoughts and 250 cruisers o.O I'll restart the save I made and hope it does make the turn now...Otherwise I'll just see how I can get a nice recording of alot of dreadnoughts ;3

Edit: Ok, I got 2 fights off before the game crashed again, 1 recording was...Terrible...To say the least, the Other was ok-ish. I got 4 videos uploading to youtube atm(Ranging from early game to my dreadnought fleet), Will link here when they are done uploading.

Edit: Alright, here is the playlist for the videos!(Ofcourse watch in 1080P and full screen!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feBmpj8ZMTQ&feature=BFa&list=PL809C47A034BA3273
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 31, 2012, 4:10:33 PM
Lolwut wrote:
Edit: Alright, here is the playlist for the videos!(Ofcourse watch in 1080P and full screen!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feBmpj8ZMTQ&feature=BFa&list=PL809C47A034BA3273

Wow! The only thing more terrifying than your fleet in the 4th video was the loading time of the battle itself! While the crashes must have been frustrating it's fun to see people pushing the boundaries of what can be done in the game.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment