Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Warhammer 40000 Mod

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Aug 26, 2012, 10:25:29 PM
Looking forward to this, so much. Probably be easier to do as was said, when the devs let us modify more files. But it's good to see it getting started!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 26, 2012, 10:29:23 PM
Oh god, this NEEDS to happen.

If you need a consultant or anything, or a writer if you want to change anything, I can help. But I'm no 3D artist or anything.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 3, 2012, 7:52:54 AM
I don't suppose anyone would be interested in making some 3d models for this mod now we can use custom models in game?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 4, 2012, 3:22:36 AM
Wooo. Imperium of Man. Uhhh.

How would I make them using existing rules... geez, you'd only really be interacting with the Administratum, the Mechanicus, the Navy, and the Guard in this game...

Things that would make sense for them:

Science: Space Cadets.

Fleet: Big Fleets, Optimal Structure, Slow Travelers, Strong Alloys

Defense: Fearless Warriors, Revenge

Hero: Death Before Dishonor, Sloppy Sawbones, Micromanagers

Diplomacy: Eternal War

Space Battle: Spray 'n Pray, Optimal Defense, Deadly Weapons

Building: The Price of Beauty, Builders, Masters of Destruction

Population: Crowded Planets, Pessimistic, Growth Plan

Economy: None

All in all... a pretty crippling mix... for an absolutely insane group... now, humanity during the Age of Technology would have a more sane mix, and perhaps be more appropriate to this game...
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 4, 2012, 3:41:09 AM
the Imperium of Man would need super cheap but incredibly weak ships, as well as larger fleets (like the Cravers). Tyranids would build upon this more; even weaker ships and even more of them. Chaos Space Marines and Space Marines would get bigger ships, but incredibly expensive. Necrons, off the top of my head, might have average ships but smaller fleet sizes.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 4, 2012, 4:02:33 AM
No no... look at the sheer SIZE of their ships. Their ships are huuuuge.... Miles long and all of that. Those ships take decades to build and serve for centuries in huge gigantic massive fleets. Definitely NOT throw away ships!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 4, 2012, 4:13:33 AM
Gavinfoxx wrote:
No no... look at the sheer SIZE of their ships. Their ships are huuuuge.... Miles long and all of that. Those ships take decades to build and serve for centuries in huge gigantic massive fleets. Definitely NOT throw away ships!

Think about it relatively. Relative to the Space Marines, of whom some ships have served for over 10,000 years, the Imperium of Man's ships are as expensive as a pack of gum.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment