Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

What kind of mods would you like to see in this game?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 11:18:40 PM
As the title says what kind of mod would you like to see?

I say I would love to see a EVE mod.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this thread and if it is please move it to a place where it fits.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 2:01:51 AM
a different combat mod. im not saying axe current combat, but have a mod for RTS combat.

And a endless space mod... like where you have the entire universe to rule not just the galaxy.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 7:28:53 AM
A big star wars mod or stargate mod, transforming every ship and every hero!
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 10:51:05 AM
As per usual for me a Star gate mod is a dream site tho i would love to see an Mass Effect mod that would be awesome
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 2:07:12 PM
Id like to see an Honor Harrington mod, Star Wars(with at least two different eras), BSG, Star Trek. Stargate would be tough, but id like to see it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 2:48:47 PM
A Mass Effect mod would be awesome, especially if the ME races coexisted with the ES ones.

I'd love any mod that included new, balanced races
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 3:10:40 PM
A Battlefleet Gothic (WH40k) mod would make me abandon useless things like sleeping smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 5:00:10 PM
A indepth sort of space UN political system and a internal political system what can effect the ships look e.g: a very left wing party got in to power the ships would be very soviet like. i might repost this to game ideas
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 5:27:25 PM
Hopefully, if the game tools allow it, a mod where it's no longer in space, but there's terrain and everything.

Or possibly multiple galaxies.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 9:19:53 PM
Perhaps something like Stars or Distant Stars mods did for Sins of a solar empire...

not to touch about the balance, witch is ok in SoaSE but add more planet type ( so more research to colonize them ), create more research, perhaps add Battle station if not in the release, add a Titan ship, much bigger than the biggest ship ingame.

make the space bigger, with more system to conquier...

this would be a kind of Endless space extended

Neuneu

http://www.neuneu.fr
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 10:13:47 PM
Well here are my top 3.

Babylon 5 allready when I play this game, I get B5 feelings

Star Gate, probebly the one that makes the most sense, most stargate battles are relativly small, also the diffrent cultures makes a great way to make diffrent "empires" Also while missiles are not used in many space scis stargate has missles, which are allready in game.

Star Trek, this is the ultimate dream, a mod set in the dominian war, pluss adding borgs, the big and I mean BIG problem is that if you watch the series, the battles are huge, the one in season six, is 600 vs 1200 ships, each fleet is 400 or more ships, it would be epic, but damn if I know how to make it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 10:41:33 PM
I'd agree with the post above about a mod like Stars for Sins. Something that (whilst the game is not lacking in content in it's current state) adds more ships, plant types, research and upgrades, heavenly bodies etc. would be good.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 12:38:00 AM
Tons and tons of cosmetic mods. Maybe if you add a missile launcher of some kind, it appears cosmetically on the ship. Of course the standard star wars, star trek, galactica mods smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 10:17:54 AM
an total war mod not like the series but i mean that it will create massive weapons and battles it iwll be huge sometimes but my other idease i like tham not as mod but in ggame
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 10:31:29 AM
VieuxChat wrote:
A Mass Effect mod.

I would take krogan to play with. Or galarians maybe smiley: smile
+1.. awesome.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 12:30:40 PM
BearMarmalade wrote:
A Mass Effect mod would be awesome, especially if the ME races coexisted with the ES ones.

I'd love any mod that included new, balanced races

Something tells me that Quarians would have some really good relations with Sophons.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 1:39:47 PM
Randeng wrote:
A big star wars mod or stargate mod, transforming every ship and every hero!

I agree with him. Total transform mods would give alot more replayability to the game. Ie: feel like star trek, do that mod, feel babylon five etc.

I would say that there would HAVE to me something like a sins of the solar empire mod interface though. Ie: where you could have it ready, but click (un-click etc.) which mods you want to make current.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment