Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

What kind of mods would you like to see in this game?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jul 11, 2012, 9:22:33 AM
Battlefleet gothic mod have never been a successful for any other space game.

It would be very nice to have this universe on a game !
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 11, 2012, 11:12:07 AM
I would like to see a creative mode where I can make a galaxy, place star systems, selections of what types planet`s go in the systems and home world spawn selections E.C.T
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 11, 2012, 3:02:51 PM
darknono35 wrote:
hi guys, I'm Darknono and I think I'll buy Endless Space in a few days. I would like know if in the futur, we can creat a mod or just an new nation with "Predators" and "Alien" ?

I think it's can be very interesting, "predators" used many technologies for arms, and we can removed techno research for the "aliens" and use them like infestation smiley: biggrin

What did you think about my Idea ?

amicaly Darknono35

Like the Idea. Aliens like the Cravers, Predators more like the Hisso. Hm, perhaps we already have them....smiley: confused
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 11, 2012, 4:37:03 PM
Igncom1 wrote:
That is absolutely fantastic! The newbie AI cravers are kinda kick-ass now...what have i done! XD

Glad it is working. Do you feel that "vanilla" cravers are OP? Do you feel that there is a set of these values which would improve balance? I can include that as an "experiment" in my balance mod:

/#/endless-space/forum/37-modding/thread/15801-released-community-bug-fix-balance-mod

(for further discussion maybe we should leave the general sticky thread)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 11, 2012, 10:02:09 PM
I would love to start off as the humans, on earth, in our solar system, with accurate star maps placed around us named after known stars and such. I also think that when colonising planets, there should be fights with less developed life forms already living there in some cases. But I think the galaxies should be far bigger and that the space between alien races should also be larger. And there should be far more races, not just eight, and more should be able to fight eachother, (not just eight).

And I would like to see a more extended research tree. And you ought to be able to research all trees at the same time.

To think that you can only research one field at a time while having entire solar systems colonised is just silly.

And I think that there should be more buildings on planets.

And please fix the anomalies that pop up, (with the dice symbol), because they need some work.

Plus, some of the science, physics especially, needs some work. I saw a research option that claimed that energy, heat and work was being developed on the nano-scale. Although this may sound amazing, the nano-scale is extremely large when you are talking about energy. (Especially 1000 years into the future). Just something I noticed. It bursts my bubble to see bad science. Even star trek avoid this kind of error.

So scientific accuracy would be a big thing for me, and hopefully others.

Thanks alot,

Bob.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 12, 2012, 6:04:10 AM
I'd love to see a Babylon 5 mod. Until then, I'm making do as best as I can.

Edit: Full-sized image is HERE if you want to read the text more easily.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 12, 2012, 1:56:18 PM
Clearly, Star Trek as a mod would be fantastic. You get a bunch of well developed races and technologies. The best part is, you could incorporate a few technologies that update the visuals of a particular ship class, i.e. a cruiser could go through the phases of the old Constitution Class, through to something like an Intrepid. Interesting possibilities, but a daunting task.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 12, 2012, 5:16:36 PM
I agree, I think that a stargate mod would be great!

and expanding the scope from just one galaxy to multiple would mean that multiple different features could be added, like having both the Pegasus and Milkyway galaxies.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 12, 2012, 8:53:05 PM
A nationality mod should be fun.

Who never dreamed to see Soviets fighting Space Prussian? smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 12, 2012, 9:44:47 PM
Right now I would like to see following mods:

1) Race which doesn't eat food but production (this should actually be easy)

2) Race which doesn't have planets (this is impossible then)

3) Race which lives in gasgiants and has to convert other planets to these (this is possible in theory right now)

4) Race which ships ships explodes when destroyed harming others (again this is hard one)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 13, 2012, 3:12:01 AM
The mods I would love to see are Babylon 5, Mass Effect, BattleStar Galactica and killzone
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 14, 2012, 12:24:17 AM
A Halo mod for Endless space would be awesome, I've always wanted to actually play as the UNSC in space but the mods for Sins never seem to do it. Endless Space definitely has the potential for numerous mods.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 14, 2012, 12:25:41 AM
I can't wait for the original mods, and not the ones that are just different series put into ES.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 14, 2012, 1:02:24 PM
A Star Trek mod. I, as a fan, would love to see it. I'd play Klingon like nobody's business. And maybe Ferengi if so inclined. :P
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 17, 2012, 6:54:37 AM
i would like to see a Warhammer 40000 mod, with all the races such as tau, imperium, eldar, necrons, and so on
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 18, 2012, 3:20:24 PM
First of all, TBS 4X is really good for my taste. Now in general, I would really love to see:

1. Diplomacy mod (more diplomatic features likes becoming the protector of a faction, setting up in depth commerce contracts etc.)

2. More Hero involvement and development (more types of heroes with more classes and skills, able to involve not just in administrating and combat. Fields like infiltration, sabotage, spy, supply, diplomacy etc.)

3. More ship classes and equipments (more weapon types, equipements, have Super Motherships like those in the Sins of A Solar Empire where takes a very long time to build, but once built can dominate the battlefield and only can be rivaled by a same class ship. etc)

4. More in depth combat ( e.g. implement "Energy" and during combat can transfer energy of armor/shield to weapon or vice versa. Issue orders to aim a particular area e.g. the engine, and once destroyed, have penalties on the enermy, e.g. even if the enermy won the battle, but its damaged engine will cause it to move slowly unless repaired. etc)

and many many more, but I will stop for now
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 19, 2012, 2:02:03 AM
I think this game and its special take on ship combat and size of fleets, huge tech tree etc. is made for a full conversion Star Trek mod.

Star Wars not so much since there the focus is mostly on fighter based combat.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment