Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Endless Hero Pack Contest !

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Oct 13, 2014, 8:50:03 PM
Adventurer_Blitz wrote:

I wrote this as kind of a joke post, but I think he would make a great hero in Endless Space. He could be one of the combat types, a pilot and a commander.

Ye I like that kind of heroes, they are the best ^^
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 13, 2014, 8:41:57 PM

Captain Lone Star

Background: This lover of raspberry jam was found at the front the door of a monastery when he was young and raised there by the monks. He never learned the identity of his parents, as the monks had sworn vows of silence. The only clue to his identity was a pendant written in an alien language found around his neck. He became a captain of a ship, going around the galaxy adventuring in search of answers. He helped people across the galaxy, making enemies in the form of the Spaceballs and Pizza the Hut. He was joined in his many adventures by Barf (he is a mog, half-man half-dog), a fellow adventurer and his friend.

Epic:

He helped save the planet Druidia from losing all of its air, by reversing the direction of Mega-Maid's vacuum cleaner, and then destroying it.

He defeated his enemy, the insidious Darth Helmet in a battle of the Schwartz.

I wrote this as kind of a joke post, but I think he would make a great hero in Endless Space. He could be one of the combat types, a pilot and a commander.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 13, 2014, 2:39:02 PM

Chewbacca & Han Solo

Background :

One was born on Corellia and the other on Kashyyyk. Han Solo (right on the picture) graduated at the rank of lieutenant. However, his hard-earned military career was short lived. He was dispatched to aid Commander Nyklas in duties including slaving and construction work. In this capacity, Han boarded a derelict slaving craft to find that its cargo (Wookiee children) had escaped and that a badly wounded Wookiee was in the pilot's seat. Nyklas (a bad dude) ordered Han to skin the helpless Chewie, but Han refused and Nyklas swore to punish the Corellian. Han Solo freed the legendary war hero from the slavers. Since then Chewbacca was bound on him due to a life debt and friendship. Later they both helped the republic to free the universe of the empire.

Epic:

- Han owns Landos Millenium Falcon

- Han owns a Princess heart ( He even "knew" it )

- Chewie owns unbearable vocals

would suggest them as Pilot/Adventurer.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 13, 2014, 1:35:09 PM

Harold Finch (Wren, Egret, insert other bird names here)

Background:

Grew up in Lassiter Iowa where he showed an incredible aptitude for technology. His activities brought him under the surveillance o the FBI, but he managed to attend MIT and graduate at the top of his class. Went on to found IFT, which was used to fund the creation of The Machine after 9/11, a machine built to predict acts of terror before they occurred. He spent the next several years teaching The Machine about people, and how to categorize, connect them, making the worlds first artificial intelligence.

Later on he was seriously injured in an assassination attempt and went underground, where he now works with The Machine and a specially assembled team to solve premediated crimes involving ordinary people.

Epic:

-Developed the world's first artificial intelligence

-Hacked ARPANet with a computer he built in his garage in the 70's.

I see him as a Corporate/Administrator type hero.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 29, 2014, 6:32:54 PM
Riso wrote:
Sorry, but Jack Burton's the sidekick, not the hero. A clear DSQ.

Through out most of the movie, yeah he's a sidekick despite thinking he's the hero, but I'm pretty sure he earned his hero stripes at the end of the film.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 29, 2014, 5:02:36 PM

Background:

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Epic:

Defeated Lo-Pan, an evil sorcerer, with nothing but a knife and quick reflexes.

Retrieved his Truck, the Pork Chop Express, from a gang in China Town.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment